Thread: Paula's dogs

Paula's dogs

Hi everyone. Here I am to show my two dogs. I took them from two different shelters. Here they are:

This is Rox, an oldy, isn't she cute, I took her with 7 years, she's 13 now. She sleeps all day unless Pintas comes and messes with her

This is Pintas, a young boy of 4, a crazy dog, I took him from a place where they kill the dogs after a few days ( don't remember the name ). He's afraid of people and bikes.

They are my babies, a part of my family, my son is their brother of plays, we couldn't live without them

Aweee Welcome Babies && you Both are so so Adorable & Sweet..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. Your dogs are adorable. You may want to post this under "Dog General" so more people with dogs can see it. Enjoy the board. It's great!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I moved this into Dog General for you - glad to "meet" your dogs! Pintas looks like he may be part hound, do you know what breeds he is?
    I've Been Frosted

Rox and Pintas are both adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

chocolate puppy - krista

krista --
    this is my first time posting. had troubles registering.
    saw your comment dont know how to reply to the correct post you made awhile back regarding your neigbhors listening on your phone.wanted to give you my feedback.
    i empathize with you totally. since jan, i have been living in the twilight zone. my neigbors have gotten into drugs and were stealing everything from me. have been coming over my 7 ft tall fence and locked gate ALL NIGHT LONG...it was so frustrating. while i was sleeping,they picked my front door, and got a remote off internet and came in my garage...stole tons of my tools.have been so frustrated.i live alone. i am not working & short of money. have been going to night school.i put up motion detector lights, he touched the halogen bulbs and burned them out. police and neigbhors did not believe me. i bought cheap security cameras,and hunting cameras...none were any good. police need evidence.
    discovered they were listening to my phone conversations. did not know why. had phone co come out twice looking for bugs and checking all the lines. an older phone repair guy told me - toss my portable phone. turns out it was my portable phone. phone repair guy said - get a big dog ( i already had a 100# black lab. loyal and good alerter...but no teeth action. neigbhors have lived there 4 years and she trusted them.) so i went on a free website dogs were going to be put down--- and got, not one but 2 dogs--- a free pitbull/blue healer mix and a rotweiller/german sheperd. when i got the pit, she was in heat, and male rottie was furious vet put the collar on him to keep him from removing his neutering stitches. he attacked the vet and vet was afraid for mine and my other gentle dog's life... had a heck of a time acclimating all the dogs together. it was a huge undertaking, having so little funds for treats and trainer help. a wonderful trainer helped me over the phone for free. she was a live saver....
    ----to make a long story short....getting the dogs was the best thing i ever did...these juvenile deliquent canines are so good at doing their job of protecting....it has been well worth all my effort...every night and for most of the night, my neighbors approach the fence ....but my babies are on duty and respond with a vengence. neigbhors have thrown balls over the fence,which distract the dogs for a few seconds,but have not tried to come over the fence themselves....i adore these dogs...i can finally sleep at night, knowing they are on duty....their breed mixes make them so determined to protect, loyal, lovable and gentle with me.
    i can now finish school, look for work, and know i can be gone from home for 8 hours and not be robbed blind. forgot to mention, when they rob me, they bring a dozen of their friends to help...because i see them all drive away the next morning....yes contaacted police...they need serial numbers, reciepts, pictures, documentation.....i bought most of my tools from garage sales..no reciepts...i found my stolen tools advertised on craigslist and sent the ad to police and responded to it myself.....police could not prove they were once mine....but now i have my dogs...the pit is 2 and the rottie is 10 months..
    understand your concern
    karen

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I moved this into Dog General for you - glad to "meet" your dogs! Pintas looks like he may be part hound, do you know what breeds he is?
    People who know him say he looks like a "Rafeiro do Alentejo", a portuguese breed
    , though he's smaller.
    But I really don't know, as I told before I brought him from the kennel where they were about to kill him