Thread: Katie!

Katie!

Another beautiful Greyhound, and Katie you are very beautiful! At first I thought I was looking at my boy, Diego, when I saw your picture. You'd make a lovely couple you know, You and your Mom are lucky to have found each other.

Hi Katie! What a gorgeous girl you are!
    Congratulations on being dog of the day.

Katie Girl

Katie, you are a very beautiful girl. I am very happy that you found a happy loving forever home. Not all retirees are so lucky. But I also think your new family is very lucky to have found such a sweet girl to love. Congratulations on being named Dog of the Day. Have a fun filled, friend filled, family filled day. Lots of gentle bear hugs, and many treats for your special day.

Well Hello Katie.. Your are so stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

AWWW....Katie Bug! What a beautiful brindle baby you are indeed! You're a combination of my favorites! Rescue, Greyhound & Brindle!!

You have a wonderful DOTD party, sweetie, and enjoy the extra toys!! I know your family will make sure your day is special!!

Be still my heart! That shot of you snuggling with your monkey is heart melting! What a beautiful, precious girl you are, Katie Bug! And for a former speedster, you sure do a mean impersonation of a counch potato! You Greys definitely have that need for speed in your genes! But most of the Greys I've had the pleasure of meeting are equally comfortable playing the role of mush bucket; lap dog wannabes at heart! I can fully understand why everyone who meets you wants to adopt you, Katie! But lucky family yours, they have you all to themselves, forever and always! Heartfelt thanks to your Mom's friend Michelle, and Greyhound rescue, for helping to make your homecoming a reality! I'm so sorry for your Mom, having lost her beloved Rita! But thankfully, just when she needed you most, you came into her life; helping to fill that empty spot in her heart! You and she were definitely meant to be as one sweetheart, soul mates for life! How doubly blessed she is, having you and your precious sister Alli both as her best friends and loyal companions! Much love and bunches of cuddles and kisses to you (and Alli too) on your much deserved day of honor! I hope you're both being spoiled to the max today, treated to sorts of fun adventures and lots of love!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Katie,

It's good to meet you today.You are a stunning beauty for sure. I also
    love your sweet brown eyes Katie girl. Congratulations on being chosen
    as our special DOG OF THE DAY.Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi katie

HAPPY COUCH-POTATO-ER LOL HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY! I LOVED YOUR STORY AND PICTURES. AS HAS BEEN MENTIONED-I KNOW ALOT OF EX-RACERS AREN'T REALLY TREATED VERY WELL BUT YOU DEFINITELY ARE AN EXCEPTION! I REALLY LIKE GREYHOUNDS. I THINK THE WHIPPETS ARE COOL TOO AS ARE THE ITALIAN GREYHOUNDS. I WATCH ALOT OF DOG SHOWS ON CABLE BUT I AM A LONG-TIME CAT LADY UP IN UPSTATE NY. SO YOU ARE A COUCH-POTATO? ALRIGHT-AND HOW QUICK ARE YOU WITH THE TV REMOTE CONTROL? WOW-WHAT A DOG!ALL THE BEST HONEY! SUSANSWATLIN518

Cute!

Hello Katie!!! You're so cute! I love you already! CONGRATS on dog of the day cutie pie!! LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES YOUR WAY!