Thread: Sheriff

Sheriff

Hello Sheriff!!! You're so CUTE!!! I LOVED your pictures and your story! I'd rescue you too if i seen you! CONGRATS on dog of the day cutie!!!

Hi Sheriff...........What a handsome fellow you are. I don't know how anyone could abandand you. You have the cuteiest face. I would love to have you.
    But I think you have a family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Another cutie! I'm glad you were rescued Sheriff!

Sheriff of the Day

Oh, Sheriff, what a handsome guy you are. I am so very happy for you that you found a LOVING forever home. I feel as your new human family does; I don't understand anyone letting you go. You make a wonderful Dog of the Day. I hope you have a long happy life filled with NOTHING but love, and have a happy fun filled day. Doggie kisses from Wolfenstein and Ella Bella.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Look out, there's a Sheriff in town! Hi there beautiful Sheriff boy, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! My heart's turned to pure mush after having read your human's most touching tribute to her best buddy! And oh, those pictures..so precious! Add me to the list of those who can't begin to imagine how you ever came to find yourself homeless, Sheriff! But thankfully in the end it all worked out for the best, better than best, for you couldn't have found a more loving, caring, devoted forever home and family if you tired...you even have a best fur buddy to pal around with! But we know who the truly lucky ones are, don't we Sheriff! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled "top dog" daySheriff, celebrating in high style with your beloved squeaky "Blue Cow" and best pup pal/GSD sib! ! I hope too that your Mom will pass along a bunch of hugs and kisses to you and your GSD sib from me...and a treat! Congratulations and love to you beautiful Sheriff, our extra special and most deserving honoree!

P.S...I'd love to see a shot of you in your cowboy duds, your cowboy hat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hiya sheriff

WHAT A WONDERFUL DOG OF THE DAY! VERRRY NICE PICTURES ALSO! I LIVE WITH MY CATS HERE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA AND WE ALL WISH YOU A HAPPY DAY OF HONOR~ PEACE AND FRIENDSHIPSUSANSWATLIN518

Lurcher lover!

I just knew that had to be a handsome Lurcher face gazing at me from the screen...I have one myself (I think), and am quite fond of Lurchers and their somewhat checkered history--Gypsies used to use them to poach small game.

See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lurcher and here: http://www.celticlurchers.com/aboutlurchers.htm
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Hi there Sheriff,

Great to meet you today handsome fella. I first was introduced
    to Lurchers years ago in a rescue story from England. I think you are
    part of the Greyhound family, no? Big congratulations on being picked
    as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & a kiss for
    your sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Sheriff! You are a very handsome boy and I just love your eyes. I feel like they look right through the computer screen at me. I'm glad you found your forever home. You look quite content in these pictures. Enjoy your special day with your family and have a great summer. Congrats on DOTD!