Thread: Owner abandons dogs at Walmart Now in kill pound. Transport to NE

Owner abandons dogs at Walmart Now in kill pound. Transport to NE

There are other owner surrenders and strays. Dogs who were pets are depressed being in dark kennels. Please help if you can

"Dino, Border Collie mix (6-7 months old):

Dino was found at the Hinesville Walmart with a much larger Black Labrador Retriever. It is clear that these dogs belonged to the same family and were abandoned at Walmart because their previous family may have thought that someone would take them in. Little did they know, or care, that they would both end up on death row and that their color will make is even harder for them to make it out alive. Both dogs are not used to being locked up. They both cry pitifully in their dark cell and it truly makes your heart ache to see them and hear them an not be able to help them immediately. Dino is such a beautiful little boy. He is half black and half white and it looks like

he may have a little bit of Border Collie mixed in. He is around 6-7 months old and is a complete lover. He is wonderful with everyone and is very huggable, which makes it even harder to shot the cell door on him once it's time to move on to the next cage. Please help this little boy find love again. He deserves a forever family.

Barry, Flat Coated Retriever mix (5 years old):

When I met Barry for the first time he sat in a corner of his cell with his head hanging down. You did not have to be an expert to see that he was depressed. He was sharing his cell with 2 other dogs and one much younger dog steadily barked at him but Barry just wanted to be left alone. I felt so bad for him that I moved him to his own cell with his own Kuranda bed and a blanket on it. He seemed so grateful that I got that heavy, heavy feeling on my heart. He looks like a Flat Coated Retriever mix and a little older already - maybe around 5 years. He is a massive dog with huge paws and a very gentle soul no doubt. He came in with a nice collar on and was obviously someone's pet. I am floored by the dogs I see at Animal Control time and time again. How can anyone THROW AWAY a wonderful pet like Barry??!! I imagine he is probably house broken but of course I can't promise that. He is very calm and his big brown eyes beg for another chance. Can you be his ONE chance?"

http://itsrainingcatsdogsglixman.blo...nsport-to.html

Can't see the pictures Let me ask u something: most of the animals are saved, adopted...? Here in Portugal is quite difficult to find new owner for the animals in shelters