Thread: Gadget!!!

Gadget!!!

Be still my heart! Oh I would love to kiss that precious little nosey! I can totally understand why your human started her story about you by stating that you are the most precious thing in her life! You certainly are that! I had to smile when I read that you go everywhere in the car with her and even sit on her lap at the hairdressers. Whenever I see a dog in someone's car in a parking lot I always have to walk over and say hello. If I saw you I would probably be so smitten that I would not even remember what errand I had come to run! Gadget I wish you a wonderful day today as you grace computer screens all over the world. You will bring many smiles to others (people and dogs!) as you have done to me! In fact, my miniature poodle, Ripley, is even asking me to ask you for your phone number#. LOL!

Gorgeous Little Gadget !!!!!!

Oh Happy Day!!! Our good friend and Poodle lover of all time, Pam, has been the first to greet you this morning , Little Angel!!! When we saw your picture, squeals could be heard for miles around in our house!! All we could think of was Pam, Ripley and Bella waking up with giant smiles on their faces. Ripley, we can see you kissing that computer screen until it's soaked. Gadget, you are one adorable little girl. How nice that you are Mom's best friend and traveling companion. The beauty salon employees must love the day when you visit with Mom. Congrats on your big day as our sweet little DOTD!!!! Please tell Mom to give you tons and tons of butterfly kisses from us here in Florida. Celebrate all day and night!!! Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny(for now)Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

OH Gadget!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful baby you are. You have my heart.
    I use to have nothing but poodles. Now I have yorkies. But I miss having a poodle. They are so smart and loving. I love your black color. It is so pretty.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Greetings from Snowdrop

What a charming little fur-baby you are Gaget.

Quite beautiful, and I think you much be such a pleasure to be near.

Wishing you a long and happy life, and kisses from Snowdrop xxx

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Gadget - what a gorgeous little girl you are. Your coal black fur against that hot pink background makes for an absolutely stunning picture. I'd just like to pick you up and give you lots of hugs and snuggles. And that's quite an action agility shot too. Beautiful, talented, lovable - your Mom can't ask for much more than that. She's so lucky to have a wonderful little girl like you, and you to have a Mom that adores you to the max!

Have an extra special day today as DOTD. Love and lots of doggie kisses from Myndi, and especially my little boy Sparky. I didn't dare show him your pictures since he would have swooned all day.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hello Gadget,

What a pretty little pup you are sweetie. I really love the picture of
    you flying over the agility Jumps like a real champ. So happy tp know
    what a full life you have. Congratulations on being honored today as
    our Super DOG OF THE DAY. Enjoy your day little sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gorgeous Gadget!

You are a stunning lil' doggie! I love your pictures...and who knew that toy poodles could tear up an obstacle course...LOL!

Go gadget!!

MY-WHAT A GREAT DOG! HAPPY DOTD HONEYI LOVE THE HOT FUCHSIA/PURPLE RUB OR WHATEVER THAT IS YOU ARE SITTING ON! YOU ARE SOOOO ADORABLE. I AM A CAT PERSON BUT WANTED TO WISH YOU WELL ON YOUR DAY IN THE HOTSEAT! LOL I LOVE THE PICTURES-THE ACTION SHOT IS PRECIOUS!SUSANSWATLIN518

Cuteness Overload! The first word out of mouth when I saw your puppy picture, sitting on the beautiful fuscia rug, was *WOWWW!* And I never even knew an adorable little girl like you, would love agility! You look stunning flying high like the angel you are, with your ears flapping in the wind. I knew my friend Pam would go gaga over you and that her Ripley would plead for your phone number! Happy Everafter, sweet love Gadget!

I've been Boooo'd!