Thread: Any of you ladies LOVE nail polish?

Any of you ladies LOVE nail polish?

I ordered a group of nail polishes from an ebay seller. 15 regular size bottles for $14.80 & FREE shipping. AND she sent freebies!

If you really love variety go buy yourself a set.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wholesale-Lot-of...3A1%7C294%3A50

My piggies are the only thing worth polishing I would have jumped at the offer a month ago, before my nails broke waaaayyyyy down to the point where I look like I bite my nails.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper View Post
    before my nails broke waaaayyyyy down to the point where I look like I bite my nails.
    Actually, this was precisely (almost) the reason I started painting my fingernails.

My cuticles! They were always in the worst shape. Dry, cracked and YES, prone to being picked at, clipped and bitten.

So I started conditioning the cuticles and putting a clear HARDENING coat on the nails. My nails are so soft they practically fold.

The clear coat led to colors! I put the "Hard as Wraps" as a base coat and then the color. It keep me from picking at the cuticles.

That's a great deal! I stopped the whole self manucure thing after I stopped working. Now I keep my nails super short. I occassionally use Hard As Nails base coat to protect them. My nails tend to get brittle and my cuticles dry, so I took to dipping them in EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and then putting on a pair of cotton gloves. Works good.

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach View Post
    I ordered a group of nail polishes from an ebay seller. 15 regular size bottles for $14.80 & FREE shipping. AND she sent freebies!

If you really love variety go buy yourself a set.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wholesale-Lot-of...3A1%7C294%3A50
    Yes! My daughter and I love nail polish. I will have to check this out. We must have 30 bottles or more between the two of us. Rach is my 19 year old daughter and she does my toes for me.
    We do manicures and pedicures together. Right now she is into those little nail stickers, nothing too gawdy, just the little flowers you can buy on a sheet in the nail care section at the pharmacy. She will put one on her pinkie nail. She also does really nice french manicures. Everyone always comments on her nails and asks where she gets them done.