Thread: Clyde

Clyde

I am in love again today. Clyde you are just precious. And we all can see your sweet face would melt a heart of stone.

Lucky little guy to have such a wonderful home and you picked your people very wisely I see. Way to go Clyde!

Have a really wooferable day Clyde and family!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000746.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	780.5 KB 
ID:	42603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000916.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	868.9 KB 
ID:	42604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000915.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	849.4 KB 
ID:	42605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000929.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	42606  
    Sheryll & Critters!

Hello Clyde!
    You are a doll! So cute!
    Congratulations on your special day.

Clyde

What a handsome pick for Dog of the Day! You are real looker, Clyde. I love Beagles. How wonderful that your humans saved you from a shelter. I hope your stay there was short and uneventful. I know that your family loves you from the way they talk about you, and I hope you have many happy, healthy years together. You have a funfilled, mellow, happy day, and maybe a few friends and treats to celebrate your special day. God bless.

Hi Clyde !!!!

This is our handsome and charming boy, Clyde. He is pure sweetness! Clyde easily gets what he wants because of his precious face, floppy ears, and big, warm eyes.

The above quote is from your Mom's story about you, Clyde. All of the above have won us over on this rainy day in Florida. Our day has been brightened by meeting you. We are thrilled that your wonderful family was able to give you a second chance too. We also love Beagles and you do your breed proud, handsome guy!! Congrats on your big day as our Friday, TGIF, DOTD!! Please tell the family to have the pleasure of giving you kisses from us on that precious face. Treats all around and happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Wet Wet Wet Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Be still my heart! A beautiful Beagle boy is our featured honoree!!! Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Clyde! My heart melted the moment I clicked on your photos! That face, those soft, floppy ears, that sweet expression of yours could melt the hardest of hearts, Clyde! I can't even bear to contemplate how you came to find yourself alone and homeless, in a "pound" just as you were hitting your stride! But no matter the past, right now, and forever more, you'll be living the good life, pampered and cherished and loved unconditionally! Your family is only lucky pack, having a best friend and loyal and loving companion in you!!!

Thanks to your proud family for sharing you with us all, Clyde! Meeting you today put a hug smile on my face, and a tug on my heart! Hope you're enjoying the happiest, most fun filled day, celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day reign! Love, hugs and a zillion smoochies to you, precious Clyde!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cute Clyde!

You are adorable...just look at that face - and those eyes! Enjoy your day, cutie!

Hello Clyde,

It's great to meet you today cutie. Beagles are the best and you
    are adorable. I am so glad you were given another shot at having a loving
    family. You look quite comfortable on your blanket sweetie. Congrats
    going out to you on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing
    you many more great years with your lucky family. Hugs & kisses Clyde.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Clyde-right at home!

THE LORD OF YOUR MANOR ? THAT'S ONLY RIGHT!I AM A CAT PERSON BUT BEAGLES ARE TERRIFIC. MY GRANDFATHER HAD ONE MANY MANY YEARS AGO-BEFORE I CAN RECALL- BUT I HAVE HEARD! TWO OF MY FRIENDS HAVE HAD BEAGLES AS WELL. SWEET SWEET-VERY LOYAL AND WELL- I COULDN'T RESIST EYES LIKE THOSE-HAPPY DOTD!SUSANSWATLIN518

I HAD TO DROP IN AND SEND.... CONGRATULATIONS CLYDE FOR BEING CHOSEN FOR DOTD!!
    You are such a HANDSOME BEAGLE (my sister has a Beagle named Molly!)
    wOO wOO wOO

----<---<--<{(@

Clyde, your humans will be rewarded with a special spot on the rainbow bridge for adopting you at 7 years old. Happy Dog of the Day!