Thread: Sidd

Sidd

Nice to meet you this morning; how are you? You sound like a very nice kitty; I hope you enjoy your special day today.

Sidd, it sounds like you're getting quite an education and you're still managing to get in some play time. Well, I hope you enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sidd

Sidd, it is nice to see how much your person loves you and is so very proud of you also. I can tell you are one special kitty and so very smart and handsome too. And we know you love your person just as much in return.

Kisses to you Sidd.

My clan wanted me to say 'Woof' and 'Meow' to you also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000746.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	780.5 KB 
ID:	42607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000916.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	868.9 KB 
ID:	42608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000915.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	849.4 KB 
ID:	42609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000929.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	42610  
    Sheryll & Critters!

Good morning baby Sidd!! You are a gorgeous little furry ball
    I hope you're being honored as you deserve today

My best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life for you baby boy!!! HAPPY COTD
    astrid

Sidd , the Animal Angel Army is touring Germany for the next month so they will be paying you and your Family a visit one time.
    They will bring your favorite take out as they have all fallen in love with you.

And we can see why your Special Guardian is so very proud of you, you are such a loving cuddle bug , and we know that you and Your Purrson will have so many happy years together.

The Lucky Found Cats ALL send a Tuetonic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW For You Super Sidd , Our Super Cat Of The Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sidd what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing both of your wonderful pictures. You grew from a precious wee one to a smiling gorgeous grown up. I love your contented cat smile.

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Sidd. You are a very handsome young feline. I hope that you and your human enjoy your day as COTD.

Hi, Sidd!

You are such a cute gray and white kitty... Try not to stray from your yard though - we don't want anything bad to happen to you! Enjoy your day!

Greetings sweet Sid! Happy Cat of the Day!!! Awww, what a much loved feline you are, Sid! That bottom photo of you nesting in your basket, so content, melts my heart! Your human loves you so very much, and for good reason! Any young person would be thrilled to have a sweet and loving companion like you,a loyal best friend to see her off to school, and greet her with kisses when she returns home! We're so happy to have had the chance to meet you today, Sidd! You truly are one most deserving Cat of the Day honoree! Hope you and your proud person, and your feline sib too, all are enjoying a very special, happy and love filled Cat of the Day celebration! Love and cuddles to you, precious baby boy Sid!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi sidd!

HAPPY COTD! YOU LOOK ALITTLE LIKE MY GIRL PEPPER-BUT SHE HAS ALOT OF GREY STRIPE AREAS AND RINGS ALL THE LENGTH OF HER TAIL. SHE IS ALOT OLDER. YOU ARE JUST SO YOUNG AND ADORABLE!I LIVE WITH MY CATS ALL THE WAY OVER HERE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA OF COURSE. I AM PART GERMAN AS WELL! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOUR HUMAN INTRODUCED US TO YOU HERE ON PET TALK!LOVE AND PEACE AND CATNIP-SUSANSWATLIN518

Oh, Sidd! You are so handsome! I have a very soft spot for grey-and-white kitties. Happy Cat of the Day, sweetie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Sidd, you handsome and kissable boy! It is a pleasure to meet such a well-educated cat. I hope you had time for a big party to celebrate your great honour of being picked to be our Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you.