Thread: Bear

Bear

What a gorgeous dog! I have never met a GSP in person (or dog) but have often admired them. Bear sounds like a very nice companion.

Funny that he gets his own ice cubes.

Enjoy your day of fame handsome boy.

Handsome Bear......This morning when I turned on my computer I was a
    little down but when a saw that beautiful face of yours it put a big smile
    on my face. You are so handsome. I just love your color. I know your mom must love you very much. You are so smart. I would love to see you get your ice cubes. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Bear

Oh Bear, you are so fabulous and so extremely handsome! I am in love again today with your wonderful, sweet face.

I so agree with everyone, you sure a smart, beautiful boy. And who would not worship and adore you?

Best wishes Bear and Marie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000746.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	780.5 KB 
ID:	42572   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000916.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	868.9 KB 
ID:	42573   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000881.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	42574   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000929.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	42575  
    Sheryll & Critters!

Handsome Bear~~

Hello to you, good looking boy!! We absolutely love GSP's. You are a wonderful ambassador of your breed, Bear. We really enjoyed looking at the great pictures of you. Stunning stunning stunning!! We are grinning about the ice cube story. We have a big nephew that loves ice cubes too. It's really awesome that you can get your own. We would love to see that. Anyone can tell that your Mom, Marie, loves you with all her heart. We can also see why. You are a great doggie, Mr. Bear. We send big congrats on your day today as our DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you a truckload of kisses, all the way from Florida. We wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in, "Yes, It's still raining", Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings Bear and happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet boy! What a hunky-handsome pup you are, and true to your breed, the consummate sportsman and athlete! As we can see from your awesome photos, whether donning your vest for a day out in the field, or your life jacket for an afternoon of fun on the high seas, you're up to any all challenges, aren't you Bear! But it is in your role as your proud mom Marie's best friend and loyal and loving companion that your star shines most brightly! What a lucky lady, having a pup as handsome and loving, as smart and loyal as you as her soul mate! I so enjoyed reading your story today, Mr. Bear...and thanks to your Mom for submitting such fab photos! I hope you and your family all, enjoy the happiest day of celebration, and a lifetime of love filled years yet to come! Hugs and smoochies to you beautiful Bear, our most deserving, extra special Dog of the Day!(Now if you wouldn't mind, my Lab Star would appreciate a few pointers on executing that most impressive ice cube maneuver of yours!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bear,

You are a very handsome fella Bear. I really love your beautiful
    coloring. You sure a a smart boy too. I would give you all the ice
    cubes that you wanted sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen
    as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses
    sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bear-dog of action!

HI BEAR-THESE ARE GREAT PICTURES! YOUR COAT HAS BEAUTIFUL MARKINGS AND YOUR HUMAN IS LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND WHO'S SEEMINGLY ALWAYS READY FOR WILD ADVENTURE-AND A FEW SNACKS-HMMM I AM A CAT LADY-BUT MANY TIMES THEIR EGOS KEEP THEM FROM JUST STAYING IN ONE PLACE OR ON THE LAP! THEY NEED LOVE-BUT WHEN AND WHERE IS THEIR DECISION-LOL I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOG, BUT BEAR-YOU ARE AMAZING!SUSANSWATLIN518

I HAD TO DROP IN AND SEND.... CONGRATULATIONS to such a handsome boy "Bear" FOR BEING CHOSEN FOR DOTD!!
    wOO wOO wOO

----<---<--<{(@