Thread: I'm baaaack. :)

I'm baaaack. :)

Okay so I've been AWOL for a while. With the hospitalization of my grandmother and my sickness, I've just been real busy.

But I'm back and I'll try to return here atleast once a week. I'll give you guys a quick summary of how me and Butto are doing.

Butto's doing fine. Her undercoat shed, so she'll be able to handle the dog days of summer soon to come up. And I've noticed a few thing about her that I'ver never seen to notice before.

One is that she's a fake blonde! But seriously, that dark stripe she has across her back, the roots are black. Bottle blonde.
    Another thing I've noticed is that she has a lump on her eyelid. Keep your fingers and paws crossed that it's not serious. My mom said we'll take her to the vet next month when my mom gets saturdays off.
    And the final thing is that she leans. Like when I'm petting Butto, she just turns around, makes herself look like a kidney bean, puts her head on my knee, and leans against me. Lol, dogs. Gotta love 'em.

Oh and heres a picture of her in my kitchen. She had to be tied up while the plumbers replaced my sink in the bathroom.

Forgot to post these.

And I decided to decorate the one in my previous post.

I'll see if I can post one of her eye once I get batteries for my camera.

I also forgot to mention that I FINALLY taught her the "Leave It" trick. Woooo! There really was no need to, because through out her life, she just left whatever it was alone. But lately she's been begging, so I'm working on her with that. I'm proud.

glad to see you and Butto back.. she´s such a cutie... hoping the eyelid lump is nothing...

thanks for sharing those pics... I love her face...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Thanks

I hope so too. It doesn't seem to cause her any discomfort. It does bleed, however. But only when she scrapes it against something.

I think its going to be removed though.
    Anything to keep my baby happy.

Butto is a sweetheart and completely adorable!! Thanks for sharing and welcome back!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Welcome back! Butto is adorable. I hope the thing with her eye isn't serious.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

It doesn't seem to bother her much, and for some reason she's always rubbing her face on me now.

But she's doing fine. I'll try to get more pics when I get batteries for my camera and when I get her to calm down.