Thread: Happy Camper Stella

Happy Camper Stella

Stella, you have a great face; you're not aloof, you're well mannered! I love your story, and that you camp (we're campers, too!), you sound like a great companion.

Have a great day with your DOTD honors - get extra bones and treats with lots of extra attention!

Good morning, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Stella! Oh, be still my heart...that face is utterly precious. What a stunning blend of breeds you are; so unique, so pretty! If I could, I'd cover that sweet face of yours with a zillion kisses! You definitely are one "happy camper" of a pup! And for good reason, for you surely are not wanting for love, and oh, what a fun packed adventure filled life you lead as well! Wow, getting to camp with your step-dad; how cool is that! And I'm so happy too, that you still get to see your first daddy and papa; I'm sure you miss him, and they you! After all, it was he who brought you home so many years ago! But lucky you, you have two daddies to love, and love on you! Every dog deserves to be loved as you, Stella! And every family should be so lucky as to have a best friend and loyal companion such as you! Congratulations on nabbing our "top dog" honors, beautiful Stella! And an early happy Gotcha Day, too! I wish for you and your family a very happy day of celebration, (car rides, long walks, naps) and many more "Happy Camper' years together! Love and hugs to you, sweetheart! You've made my morning!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet As Can Be Stella!!!

We are in awe over your pretty picture, Stella Girl!!! Such a darling facie you have. You look a little mad in the pic but maybe you're like us and you just don't like the camera. Nevertheless, you are adorable. We could just jump in the screen and give you a billion kisses. Please tell the family to do the honors for us. Congratulations on your big day as our very sweet DOTD!! We wish you happiness always!!!! p.s. You look like a sprng chick, sweetheart!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy, Stormy, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Stella,

I like your name Stella. I think it fits you so well. You seem like a
    a sweet girl who loves being with your family. I am so glad to know
    that you didn't have to lose people that love you. Congratulations
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Miss Stella, what a pretty girl you are. I wish I could see you riding in that convertible, I'll bet you're the envy of every dog who sees you.
    You're not aloof, are you sweetheart. You're just showing folks that you have a little dignity. You are certainly an outdoor dog, pretty one. Camping even. What a wonderful adventuresome life. Wish I could give you a hug Stella girl. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

I HAD TO DROP IN AND SEND.... CONGRATULATIONS Stella "aka Happy Camper" FOR BEING CHOSEN FOR DOTD!!
    wOO wOO wOO

----<---<--<{(@

You're such a pretty girl Stella! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

you're cute congrats!