Thread: Who do you think is going to win Dancing with the Stars???

Who do you think is going to win Dancing with the Stars???

I think it's going to be Melissa. She so deserves it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Shawn Johnson I hope. That freestyle last night was awesome!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

And my vote goes to Gilles. So we've covered all the bases.

BTW - did you all see where they are going to repeat last night from 8 - 9pm. Then it will take 2 hours to finally give the trophy.

We'll be watching hockey and baseball and switch over about 10:45.

Shawn is an awesome gymnast. Melissa is an awesome cheerleader. It's going to be a tough call. Can't wait, though!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Well, I personally like Shawn, but I don't think she's going to win. I really like Gilles and Melissa. But last night I was telling my boyfriend that Cheryl has won twice and Mark has one once. Tony has never won. So he said we should vote for Tony and Melissa to win then.
    Honestly, it doesn't matter to me because they are all great. This season had so many wonderful celebrities that could actually dance. It was a good season.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Yay - Shawn!!! She didn't break the string of every Olympian that's been on the show, pulling off a win in the end.

They were all great, and in the beginning I was for Cheryl and her partner, since I've always liked her, but toward the end I definitely was hoping that Shawn would take it. What a spunky little one she is!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I actually did not think Shawn was the best dancer of the 3. It's not a big deal that she won, but consistently over the season both Melissa and Gilles were better dancers, and I actually did not like her freestyle, but I really thought all of the freestyle dances were bad, so that didn't detract from her. I wasn't upset that she won, but I really thought Melissa and Gilles pulled through some really tough physical things to compete as well as they did and I thought, honestly, that Shawn should have come in 3rd. I was kinda split between Melissa and Gilles for the win.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

WOW!!! I am totally shocked she won! Like I said in my previous post I like her but didn't think she would win. Like Vela said, Gilles and Melissa were consistently better than her throughout the season.
    OH well, it's all good!

Now I can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance to start tomorrow.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I enjoyed watching the show and am not upset at the winner, even though I thought either of the other two would win. What I did find interesting in last night's dance was that Shawn's feet came off of the floor during one of those spins. Carrie Ann is always so fanatical about lifts and yet Shawn still got a 10. With the voting being less than 1% separating Gilles and Shawn, I think Shawn shouldn't have been the winner. Although I don't believe the judging is always fair or strictly by the rule book. Sometimes the rules are loosely interpreted and other times overly so. But it was entertaining to watch. I'm not going to lose any sleep and am definitely not trying to start controversy, just stating an observation. I really liked Melissa on The Bachelor and thought she did an excellent job dancing also. More than the dancing, I think I enjoy getting to know the personalities of the competitors. My favorite this season was Ty.