Thread: Cooper The Wonder Dog

Cooper The Wonder Dog

I m totally in love with you fella! And so very happy you are loved. Have a wonderful day as Dog of the Day and play hard with that silly duck! Smooches!!!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Hi Cooper....I would love to give you a big hug and tell you how wonderful you are. You have been thru so much. I am so happy that you found such a wonderful family to love and take care of you. You are so beautiful.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Cooper, Have a long and wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good morning beautiful Cooper, the "wonder dog" of all wonder dogs!!! All I can say is thank God for "foster failures" like your wonderful Mom and Dad, for Shelite rescue, and of course for dedicated health professionals; (especially your beloved PT Kim) all of those who had a hand in making your story a "happy ending" one!

And you sweetheart, are nothing short of an inspiration! Your will to survive; your courage and love for life; the unbridled joy with which you welcome every new day, despite all of your daunting challenges, is a testament to the indomitable spirit of the canine!

I was sad to read at the end there that once again you had to face yet another serious health challenge. I hope and pray with all my might that you're doing well now; back to enjoying your family, your beloved toys, your fursibs with sheer "Cooper" abandon!

I so enjoyed reading your heart warming, heart melting, inspirational story this morning, Cooper! I have to tell you sweetheart, your story, and your photos, especially that shot of you with your "baby," leaping with joy, brought tears to my eyes. I'll be thinking of you today sweetheart, hoping that you and your wonderful Mom and Dad, your family...skinned, stuffed and furred...are all enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled day, celebrating your day of honor, your life! Lots and lots of love and countless kisses and hugs to you beautiful Cooper, our most inspirational, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cooper

Hello Cooper!!! You're very cute! I loved your story and your pictures. CONGRATS on dog of the day!

Cooper, what a beautiful boy you are. I'm sorry to hear about your health problems, but thank goodness you have a loving family to look after you. Hope you have a long and happy life dear Cooper, with your humans and your furry siblings. And of course, all your toys, we can't forget the toys. Hugs and treats for you today sweet boy, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Cooper,

It is good to meet you & read your story. I am so sorry that you
    haven't always been treated with love & kindness ,but so happy to know
    you have not lost your love of life. Congratulations on being chosen for
    special honors as our darling DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs
    and kisses too just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cooper

I can only say: Thank God. Thank God that your wonderful humans are the ones who found you. Thank God you were able to mostly overcome your early traumas. Thank God you have recovered from your latest crisis. And most of all Thank God for wonderful babies like you. You truly deserve to be Dog of the Day EVERY day! May your day today, and all the days that follow be filled with absolutely NOTHING buy love and happiness. God bless you, beautiful Cooper.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You're a handsome little guy Cooper! It sounds like your life started out badly, thank goodness you're in a wonderful home now. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Cooper !!!!!!

We can't believe what a great little doggie you are, Cooper. We are so sorry to hear of your problems. We hope you're on the mend now and your life is long and healthy. Did we tell you how handsome you are? We also love the fact that your family sounds perfect for you. Thanks to them for being there for you through everything. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you and all the fursibs kisses from us to add to the big celebration!! Happiness for many many more years to you, sweetheart!!!!!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

For cooper

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND YOUR PICTURES AND STORY WAS GOOD TO SEE. I WISH YOU GOOD HEALTH AND MANY MANY YEARS OF LOVING, PLAYING.SLEEPING. BEING YOU!SUSANSWATLIN518

Thank You from Cooper's Mommy and Daddy

THANK YOU from all of y'all who had such nice things to say about Cooper!!! : He had a fine day being DOTD and we read him all your comments! Cooper really is a special boy. We've had him for
    3 1/2 years and Kim, the lady who runs Fresh Start Sheltie Rescue in the Memphis area had him for 9 months so we don't know what kind of life he had before then...although I think it's safe to say it wasn't a good one. She got him at the Memphis Animal Shelter as stated and saved his life because the way he looked then - and being heart worm positive - no one would have adopted him. She holds a special place in our heartss for sure!!! : Many people say Cooper is blessed to have us but they have it wrong - it's us who are blessed to have our eternal optimist who never gives up and is so loving and sweet. Mali has a great brother as does William although I don't think Cooper had ever been around a cat before but the first time "Aunt" Kim brought Cooper here William went right over to check him out and Cooper was cool with it. In case you can't tell, Cooper is a BIG Sheltie at 19 inches tall and he's about 41 lbs. He's our big baby! : Again, THANK YOU to each of you who commented on Cooper or who just read about our wonderful, joyful baby. He's our son and we love him more than words can say!!!

Hugs to all your furry babies,
    Suzy and Jay

You're cute! CONGRATS!!!

Greetings to Cooper

Hello Cooper,

I was very touched to read your story, you are such a brave boy, and I wish you a long and happy life with your family.

Thanks to God that they have given you such a marvelous home.

Love,

Snowdrop xxx

Last edited by Morag Bates; 05-21-2009 at 06:55 AM.