Thread: Beautiful Blackberry!

Beautiful Blackberry!

Congratulations and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, darling Blackberry! Me and my piggie Ruby are honored to begin your congratulatory thread! What a precious little piggie you are...we love your 'do...all ready for the warmth of summer with that stylin' coat cut, aren't you!

My heart breaks to think someone who once claimed to be your person, your family, would neglect you, "discard" you as heartlessly as they did. But it was a blessing in disguise, them surrendering you, for you're now in the happiest, most caring of forever homes, being loved and respected for the beautiful little soul that you are! My heart melted as I read how you purrr when your person holds you! No more sad and lonely days for you, sweet little one; nothing but love filled, happy days from here on in! Yes Blackberry, you are truly a blessing to your family, and your family a blessing to you...a match made in heaven!

Now go enjoy a very happy and fun filled day, celebrating your well earned time in the spotlight! Hope it's a warm and sunny day by you, that perhaps you can enjoy some time in your yard or garden, munching down on some of those fave foods you crave, including some fresh greens from the garden! Lots of love and cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you precious piggie Blackberry, from Sandra and Ruby the piggie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are beautiful, Blackberry, both inside and out! I admire your lush hair and wish mine was as thick and shiny . . . so pretty! Despite suffering previous neglect, you still have a sweet spirit and show it by purring thanks to your new guardian for giving you care and love. What a darling little girl you are, and I wish you a wonderful day celebrating your POTD status. I'm sure you will dine on all your favorite foods and get plenty of attention . . . you deserve everything your heart desires, precious Blackberry!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blackberry what a stunning piggy you are!!!

How anyone could ever get tired of you is beyond me!!! I'm so happy that you have a wonderful loving guardian now and a happy home!!!
    I hope you are enjoying your special day, maybe getting a treat of fresh picked grass or some other yummy favorite.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BlackBerry

Hello BLACKBERRY! Your're so cute! I loved your story and your pic. CONGRATS on Pet of the Day!

You're sure a cutie Blackberry! I once had a Peruvian Guinea Pig. The hair is so much fun! Congratulations little piggy on being POTD!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blackberry

HI! HOW CUTE! THIS IS AFYER A HAIRCUT? HE REMINDS ME OF THE OLD-STYLE MOPTOPS THE BEATLES WORE! THAT IS A COMPLIMENT SINCE I LOVED THEM AS A YOUNG GIRL. I AM A CAT LADY AND I AM STRUCK BY THE IDEA OF YOU PURRING WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY-MUCH LIKE CATS!I LOVE THAT SOUND. BLACKBERRY-STAY SAFE AND SWEET AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED AND ADMIRED. TOTALLY COOL!SUSANSWATLIN518

Here's a p.s.

HI- I JUST WANT TO SAY I JUST GOT IT STRAIGHT THAT YOU ARE A GIRL! A VERY PRETTY ONE TOO. SEE YA! SUSANSWATLIN518