Thread: Locutus

Locutus

OMG! What an adorable lil pupster you are! And a smart one as well! I bet you are a joy to have around. You sound like so much fun!

Congrats on being DOTD!

Locutus

I was up early this morning, couldn't sleep so I decided to see who was our pet of the day.

Locutus you are such a smart pup, jumping thru hoops and everything. You must make your parents proud!!!

Make sure you get something extra today, and congrats on being DOTD!!!!

OMG!! Locutus, you are SO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! What a face! And those big, beautiful floppy paws... The cuteness meter just went BoInG, off the chart!! And what a talented and busy little boy you are! Already participating in agility, playgroup at doggie day care and socializing at the office! You are one amazing pup! What a lucky, lucky family to have such an adorable little bundle to love and cherish FOREVER!! Congratulations to you precious Locutus, our incredibly adorable, talented, dynamite Dog of the Day! Have your Mommy smother you with lots of congratulatory kisses from me, ok???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Loci

Hey there cutie! Congrats on being Fridays Dog of the Day!
    I can't believe it....only 6 months and you already plan on competiting in agility, that's awesome!
    And aren't you lucky, getting to go to doggie day care, I know mine would just love it
    Have a wonderful day sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Locutus, you are one exceptional puppy!! What a fellow to be ready to jump through hoops, run through tunnels and all that fun agility stuff at such a young age!!! Sounds like you got all the brains and muscles to be a perfect agility companion!!!

Congratulations, precious, Locutus, on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

Oh Loci, I'm so glad I have some extra time this morning because I saw your precious Baby Face and just HAD to comment!!! What a nice story about all your daily adventures! I wish you could come to work with me too and show off your tricks! I see you're so loved with your Humans, and even in your photo you're snuggling in someone's very lucky arms! You are intelligent as well as the Social Sweetie! You are so good to go right in your crate on Doggy Day Care Days! You make your family happy and proud, and we're all delighted to have met you today!!!! Lots of love and snuggles on this wonderful Friday, and have fun playing with your two kitty brothers at home!

Locutus....what a good name for you. I can hear 'cute' in it...& that's what you are. I can't believe that you're still only 6 months of age. You've already achieved so much...learning tricks & being full of social confidence. You're a very advanced pupster. Your family must be bursting with pride.
    Enjoy you special day & make sure you get lots of treats.
    Marie

Loci you rock! What a cute little pupper dog, with such a sweet little black face. Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day cutie!!

Good Morning Locutus, I have fallen in love with you this morning. I love that picture of you, just adorable and you have the personality to go with it. What a great life you have, doggy daycare, trips to your Mom's work. maybe agility. What fun.
    Congratulations dear, sweet Locutus Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

DITTO what everyone else said already!! Loci, you are just adorable and brightened up a dreary Friday! You're already super, fantastic at your tender age ! I am SO impressed!! Lots of kisses on your adorable face! Congratulations on your special day!!

You are an absolute cutie-pie and you have stolen my heart.

Locutus
    Such a smile and fond memories you gave me, sweetheart. We had a Manchester Terrier named Monko, when I was growning up. You are every bit as sweet as she was. You are the first Manchester Terrier I have seen since her. I was afraid the breed was gone. I'm so glad it's not. I bet you will be just as lovable when you get all grown up. Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Dog of the Day today.

Locutus,

You are just adorable !!! What a great combination of
    breeds that produced such a smart & precious little guy
    like you. I am very impressed with your skills. Good Boy !!!
    Congratulations on being so rightly chosen as today's
    DOG OF THE DAY . Kisses Galore on your sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Locutus

What a pup! So adorable and smart too! My husband wants to train Rocky to jump threw hoops too!

Rachel
    *I always knew my life would never be the same when Molly entered my life*