Thread: About Max our German Shepherd Pup.

About Max our German Shepherd Pup.

Max is our german shepherd puppy. He's around 4-5 months now and he had been having patches of hair come out & scabs forming so my dad carried him to the vet. and it was the mange (sp?) so now we have to carry him every Thursday to the vet. to get a shot for it. I'm just so glad that we found out what it was and are able to get it better--he's such a cutie--I wish I had pics to send. Hopefully I will soon but we've got this new comp. and I have no clue how to work it yet...or download pics and stuff. Anyway just thought I would let you guys know...talk to ya'll later
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Aww, poor Max. But at least it is treatable. Our Australian Shepherd we had years ago got mange. We had to shave his bottom and he was so embarrassed he would hide under the car so people wouldn't see him. But once it was gone he was fine.
    I hope for a quick recovery for Max.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Poor little guy! Skylar (my sister's Husky/GSD) had the same problem around that age...

Good vibes headed that way for Max for a quick recovery!

Thanks Taz zoee and I'm glad that your dog is doing better now

Thanks Oyster! The vet. said that Max got this from his parents...so I wonder if they still have the mange? I hope not...
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*