Thread: Buddy Boy

Buddy Boy

Hi Buddy, I hear you're quite the traveller; good for you! I don't recall seeing a Manx on this site until now; it's nice to meet you and hear all about you. Enjoy your special day today!

Buddy Boy, what a stunner you are and well traveled, too. No wonder you were chosen as COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hey Buddy!! That is an interesting look on your face!!! Like you know YOU are the Cats' Meow today! HAPPY COTD!!

You are an Amazing Cat Buddy, a Traveller who has seen many interesting places and like the old country and western song by Hank Snow , has been eveywhere man!!!
    Thats one thing I would love to have done is take My Ctas on the road and experience different places. You are like the Big Orange Cat Tonto in Harry and Tonto.

And now you are an urban Cat with two porches where you can explore and show off your amazing good looks to the World, and have the ability to have the best of both worlds , to be inside with your family and still bask in the sun!!!

The Lucky Found Hotel Cats appreciate that and send as Our Animal Angel Army is always on the go too and send a Travellers MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To BIG BOY BUDDY , OUR NEWEST GLOBE TROTTER CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there Buddy! You are quite an experienced traveller, aren't you - and very handsome! It's not often you see a Manx here - you certainly are very special, I love your brown tabby coat and your beautiful blue eyes.

I wish you a long happy and healthy life - and lots of fun!

Congratulations on being our handsome Cat of the Day, Buddy!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Good morning, Buddy. You are a handsome Manx. I love the second picture Enjoy your COTD.

What a handsome traveler young boy you are sweet Buddy!!!
    Congratulations for being our COTD, big hugs and lots of kisses for you
    astrid

Greetings a heart felt, happy Cat of the Day to you, Buddy boy! Handsome, friendly, smart and well, just cool! You're all that and so much more, beautiful Buddy Boy! And quite the seasoned traveler as well, having made the cross country move with such ease and grace, traveling the highways and byways with your family, enjoying every moment as you spanned the country! From country boy to sophisti-cat-ed city boy...you're a man for all seasons sweetheart; a kitty and family would be proud to call their very own!

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and adventure filled 'top cat" day Buddy; celebrating in high style with your proud people, being spoiled to the ma(n)x! Love and oodles of cuddles to you precious Buddy, our extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, handsome Buddy! My Manx mix Caly sends his congratulations on your COTD selection. Happy travels!

Buddy what a happy and handsome fellow you are!!!

I love your close up pic! If ever there was a happy cat smile, yours is it!!! I found myself smiling right back at you!!!

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Buddy!

Buddy, you appear to be a big beautiful boy! I love your stripes and blue eyes! I'm also glad that you no longer roam open land, as other 'bigger' critters could get to ya'! Enjoy your day!

Buddy, I love your smile! What a smart, handsome, boy you are! Happy COTD!

Dear buddy

HAPPY COTD TO A GREAT CAT! YOU HAVE SEEN THIS WORLD AND I HOPE YOU SENT A FEW POSTCARDS-LOL I LOVE YOUR STRIPES AND I WISH YOU TONS OF FUN, CATNIP AND HILARITY TODAY-NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER! LAUGH AT LIFE- AND PURR WHEN NIGHT FALLS AT YOUR FEET. BEGGING YOU TO TRY ANOTHER DAY! HAPPY CATNIP DREAMS AND A MOON TO LIGHT YOUR NIGHTS. SUSANSWATLIN518