Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabulous Felix

Fabulous Felix

Felix, this is like looking at my own kitty, Koko! He is 14, a Seal Point like you, and does all the same things (lap sitting, sleeping with me, talking, etc.) If you ever want to come to Connecticut and visit him, you two would have a lot to talk about! Take care handsome, and enjoy your special day!

Felix, I must echo Barbiecat's post; you look so much like my own meezer Coco Puff except that he's still a youngster at only 4 1/2 years of age. And I know that you each have your own distinct personalities because you're both so special. Your name brings to mind an old cartoon from my childhood, Felix the Cat. The song said "Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat. Whenever he gets in a fix, he reaches into his bag of tricks. You'll laugh so much your sides will ache, your heart will go pitter pat watching Felix the wonderful cat". Does that describe you? Whatever the case may be, enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Felix I wish I would look as good as you when I'll have the human equivalent of 17 cat years. You are such a handsome guy. I wish you many happy years sitting in laps, talking and purring

Hi, Felix!

You are a very attractive kitty! Enjoy your COTD status!!!

Felix , you have such a youthful look , you certainly in no way look anything like a Senior Kittyzen!!
    It must be the LOVE and TLC that you recieve as your due for being such a Loyal , Happy Cat and a True Friend to All Who know you!!!!

You are the very epitome of Siamese Charm and Beauty and a very goor reason why the Siamese is such a popular breed of Cat Companion.

The Siamese Duo Handsome John Hancock and Bodacious Bo Bo and Our Siamese Angels All send a MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW TO FANTSTIC FELIX OUR AGELESS AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, Felix! Happy COTD to you and your human. You are a very handsome apple head Siamese.

What a handsome boy you are Felix!!!
    And I agree with my other PT friends: you look very young!!
    Congratulations for your COTD status, I hope you celebrate and enjoy your day

Hugs and kisses
    astrid

Congratulations to handsome Felix on being today's Meezer Cat of the Day!
    You look great for your age, your owner must be doing something right.
    I hope you get spoiled today because it is your special day and you deserve it.
    I would love it if your owner would join Pet Talk so we could see more photos of your handsome face and gorgeous blue eyes.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Felix you are indeed one handsome fellow!!!

My, almost 19 year old, Leonardo, joins me in hoping you are having a fabulous day. He loves it when one of the "cats with more life experience" are honored.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are..........simply gorgeous!!

No way are you 17!!! Felix, you sure look great!!! Our 17 yr old, Norton will be glad to share his favourite cheesecake with you, to celebrate you being the COTD!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Felix

Hello Felix! You're a very beautiful cat! CONGRATS on Cat Of The Day pretty kitty! I LOVED your pictrues and story.

Felix

I have known Felix (or Fee Fee) as I call him sometimes, for 16 years. His servant Dennis, made a nice ramp for him to get into his bed, and he sleeps peacefully with his cat buddy, Oliver, also adopted at same time. They are inside cats, (youthful appearance reason?), eat regular cat food, but are showered with love and affection, so they have aged well. Of course, both neutered...Save lives, spay and neuter all your pets!

Felix is a handsome boy for sure! Lookin good at 17..
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.

Love Meezers! Love Meezers! Love Meezers! You are one beautiful boy, Felix. Shows you what tender, loving, care will do for a guy.