Thread: Snowdrop

Snowdrop

Hello, there, beautiful Snowdrop. Congratulations on your Dog of the Day appointment! You are a true beauty. I have to say that I am glad your previous human did not want you for breeding, because I think you got a much nicer home out of the deal. Lots of Love to you, and I hope your day is filled with fun, friends, and a LOT of special treats.

Snowdrop you are drop dead gorgeous! Your picture stopped me in my tracks but reading about you was even better. I am smiling that you lift your paw to be wiped when it is muddy. My Bella (a white poodle) must sometimes submit to the foot bath when she comes in muddy so I shall read this part to her so that she will know that she is not the only one .

It seems that you are an angel with a mission, visiting nursing homes and calming anxious clients in the office. Who wouldn't immediately feel wonderful having you close by? Many congratulations to you sweetie. Your life and your mom's life certainly got a lot better several years ago when you found each other, and we wish you both many many more happy years together!

Snowdrop the Maltese

I would just like to say a big thank you to the Dog of the Day Team for selecting me. I am thrilled, and it is such a nice reward for my Mummy who tries to take nice cute photographs of me.

Also thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, it means a lot, and we hope to make some lovely new friends here, and we are just learning our way around the site.

With best wishes to all,

Snowdrop xxx

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Snowdrop - I could hardly believe my eyes this morning when I saw you - my favorite Maltese ever - here on PT. Remember when I met you and your Mom a few years ago on another site? I've never forgotten you, and I have even told some of my friends here about the beautiful website that your Mom created, and encouraged them to visit there and learn all about you and your travels and adventures! I still go back from time to time to see what new pictures your Mom has added.

You are as beautiful as ever pretty girl. I'm so glad to hear that you are still doing well. I know you have a birthday coming up real soon, so let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday just a little early. Tell Mom I said "hi", and to join us here on PT, and of course, keep posting more lovely pictures.

Congratulations to you for being chosen as today's very beautiful DOTD! Myndi and Sparky are sending doggie kisses to their favorite friend across the pond!

P.S. PTer's - do yourself a favor and check out her website. It's awsome!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Good morning beautiful Snowdrop! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! What a breathtakingly beautiful girl you are; as white and fluffy as a cloud for sure! You *sparkle* not only in looks sweetheart, but in personality as well!

Thank goodness you escaped life as "breeder!" A doggie as beautiful and sweet and people loving as you needs to be shared with the world, spreading your good cheer all over the place (hence the passport)! And what a fine job you're doing, bringing so much joy, comfort and happiness to all you meet, including those confined or ill, especially in need of a dose of your cherished brand of gentle, unconditional love!

And as your Mom mentioned eye staining...one of the first things I noticed when gazing upon your gorgeous self were your beautiful, luminous brown eyes, with nary a hint of "eye stain" on that snow white coat! You are a joy to behold Snowdrop, and your Mom truly blessed to have such an extra special best friend and loving companion in you! Can't wait to go check out your website! Congratulations on your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Snowdrop! Hope you and all of your adoring friends and fans enjoy an extra special day of celebration, a day filled with all things wonderful! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Snowdrop!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Snowdrop the Magnificent !!!!

WOW and WOW again!!! You are one of the most beautiful girls we've ever seen. Your coat is as white as white can get. A stunningly pretty girl indeed. Your Mom writes your story like a person that knows everyting about her little girl in great detail. We can tell you are the apple of her eye in so many ways. It's our great pleasure to meet you this morning, Miss Snowdrop. We would love to be at the homes you visit to cheer the elderly. They're faces must really light up when they see you coming. Congrats on being our DOTD!! We are honored to have you in our community limelight. Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses on that gorgeous facie from us to add to the big celebration today. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

You picture simply takes my breath away - you are so beautiful!

But reading your story made me smile - what a wonderful friend you are - what a joy for all who get a chance to meet you.

I couldn't be happier that you ended up with a wonderful home instead of being a breeder pup.

We are all blessed today to have a chance to meet you. Congratulations on being our especially wonderful Dog of the Day!

Hello Snowdrop,

You are a gorgeous girl sweetheart. I see what your momma
    meant by describing you as a white cloud moving across a room.I am
    so happy to know what a great home you have too.I enjoyed you website
    too. (Great pictures)Congratulations on being chosen as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Snowdrop

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS HONEY!SUSANSWATLIN518

Hi, Snowdrop! You are a beautiful girl and your name suits you wonderfully. I loved reading your story and from the sound of it, your forever home is truly the right one for you. You are loved and adored as you should be. I also enjoyed reading about how smart you are. And you probably make new friends wherever you go. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Snowdrop and Mummy! Thank you for joining PT! As you can see, we are already in love with you! You certainly are a beauty, so prim and proper and elegant, as you should be! Congratulations on being our DOTD! I hope I "hear" a lot more about you, and that means LOTS of pictures!

I've been Boooo'd!