Thread: Get out your hankies!

Get out your hankies!

This is a touching video. It's why we do what we do: rescuse.

http://www.petplace.com/cat-videos.a...ailynewsletter
    Help support ferals

Oh yeah, big time lump in the throat and LES. I wanted to reach out and hold him myself......................
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

And sadly there are so many who will never recieve that love, or be petted and told that they are special.

At the Found Cat Hotel there are Porch Cats who come by for a while, hiding in the shadows until I go in, and waiting for the braver and bigger Cats to finish so they can eat too.

I wnder where you are shy Mellow Yellow, are you still coming around , or Tommy Tabby or Orangitude??
    I put food in the back for you, I see you found it.
    Please dont give up , I may be slow , but I will find a way to feed you.

I miss you Greystoke, I wish I could have petted you just the once.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I don't think he's ugly. He just needs good food and a good brushing and some luvvies.

And we got to see the moment he realized that he has love to GIVE, too!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Made my heart sing

absalutly amazing to know there is good people out there who are willing to share that love even though he has one eye ,that cat will be the most appreciative ever

LES here. So much so I can't see the keys on my computer. What a precious boy. I hope she kept him. That purr said it all.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

And bless that Lady who sees that this is a Creature of God who needs love, and that this Cat is magnificent!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aweee this wittle baby was so Adorable.. Hope the wittle baby finds a furrever home soon.. great video thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Was so full of love always, even when his belly was empty.

I hope we get to hear more about this adorable baby! Bless that lady!

Was there ever a HAPPIER kitty?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Original video posted October 13, 2007:

When I met Micky, he was living in an old car, dying slowly. An infection caused his eye to explode. He was down to five pounds. I netted him. Without knowing how I would pay the cost, I had his eye removed by a vet. Fortunately two wonderful donars covered most of the cost for his surgery. Worth it? Look at this boy, desperate for love. He thought he was going to be killed. Instead..he found salvation.
    Here is the rescuer's YouTube page:http://www.youtube.com/user/Catweedhigh

ETA: Her blog page - amazing work! http://www.catwomanflix.blogspot.com/

ETA2: I found an email addy for her and emailed her to find out what happened to Micky.
    Last edited by Catty1; 05-18-2009 at 11:59 AM.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

WoW this lady has done so many Loving Rescues.. God Bless Her So.. All of her videos are so great..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

This woman know the true meaning of love And those lucky kitties are the beneficiaries! God bless her and her clan.

There is defiantly a VERY special place for this lady in Heaven! She is one special lady, that’s for sure! God is blessing her and all she does!
    Help support ferals

We just need a few more like her. All we can do is share our harts and homes no matter what they look like. Love is not on the outside.
    GILL & Crew;