Thread: Squeaker

Squeaker

Squeaker is sooooooo beautiful. And you took a great photo of him in your lovely flowers.

What a nice family you have with Squeaker, Romeo and black lab (forgot if named). Now, I have to go see if you posted a photo of the rest of the critters on your profile. I love to see critter photos anytime.

Squeaker sounds like quite the little character, reminds me a lot of the baby of my family, she is a little mess and gets into everything and fears NOTHING.

Kisses to to him and his siblings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000933.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	42524   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000916.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	868.9 KB 
ID:	42525   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000881.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	42526   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000929.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	42527  
    Sheryll & Critters!

Squeaker, such a handsome fella you are! Showing the lab who's boss, eh? Tuxie's can be loaded w/catitude, so I can just picture that now. Well, enjoy your day as COTD in your lovely garden, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

How lucky you and your brother were to BOTH be adopted to a great home!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Happy COTD, Squeaker. You are a very handsome feline. Purrs to you and your human.

Squeaker

Squeaker is so cute. Reminds me of our Midnight alittle but. Except Midnight doesnt have quite as much white. Still he is so cute and that is a great picture of him. And I love the flowers with him.

Squeaker, I hope you enjoy being cat of the day and are really spoiled today. Enjoy your day!!

Kitties and flowers

Squeaker looks so much like my angel kitty Shadow. Thanks for sharing.

With Spring already (finally!) here and Summer around the corner, please be careful everyone when letting your cats outside. So many of the flowers in people's gardens are poisonous to our beloved furkids and can have fatal consequences (like lilies). There have already been cases at my vet of severe kidney failure due to kitties ingesting flowers. Also this is a chance for your non-animal loving neighbors to (illegally) put poison in their gardens to get rid of our loved ones - yes, sadly it happens quite often since many don't want our cats digging amongst their veggies and flowers. Please keep this in mind - we have to protect them from the dangers that lurk in our neighborhoods. Thanks.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Squeaker! What a darling, handsome boy you are! And wow, didn't your family hit the SPCA jackpot..."two for the price of one!" How neat that you and your fursib Romeo both got to "come home" that happy day! Double the pleasure, double the fun; for you, your brother and your family! And the fun filled, love filled days just keep on coming, don't they Squeaker? What a wonderful, heart warming, happy Sunday Cat of the Day story, and what a most deserving honoree you are! And oh, being Mom to both kitties and a Lab myself well, let's just say the felines rule the roost here too!

Congratulations and bunches of love and cuddles to you and the entire furcrew; hope you're all spoiled to the max today, treated to all sorts of fun, and lots of love!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Squeaker you look so handsome and elegant!! You make the flowers look prettier

Congratulations for being our Sunday COTD, I hope you're being honored and extra spoiled as you deserve

Have a beautiful day!!! Love and kisses
    astrid

Squeaker what a gorgeous guy you are!!!

I can tell from your photo you really are the king of all you survey at your home. It was so much fun to meet you today. You sound like quite a charmer.

Enjoy your special day and keep that doggy, in line.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey squeaker!!!

WOW-WHAT A GREAT TUXEDO CAT!! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY. YEAH TUXIES ARE FULL OF BEANS FOR SURE. I HAVE A 20-LB MALE TUXIE TOO- FROM THE LOCAL ANIMAL PROTECTIVR FOUNDATION. SAMMY WAS IN A SUBIC TYPE PLACE AND HE WAS THE LARGEST- THE GRANDEST CAT IN THE PLACE! HIS EYES WERE A REAL DEAL BREAKER TOO- A TUXIE'S EYE ARE ALMOST HUMAN IN SOME WAYS AND IT'S LIKE THEY REALLY SEE THROUGH YOU SOMEHOW. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS SAMMY HAS A SLIGHT WHITE SPEAR DOWN HIS NOSE AND SOME WHITE ON ONE SIDE OF HIS CHIN. IT DOES SOUND LIKE HE SWUEAKS/CHIRPS TOO. SQUEAKER- I LOVE YOUR PICTURE. I BET YOU EVEN MIGHT LIKE ROLLING ON YOUR BACK WITH YOUR BOOTS IN THE AIR-WHICH I'LL SWEAR IS A TUXIE'S FAVORITE POSITION-INVITING HUMAN ATTENTION AND BELLY RUBS!! SOMETIMES I AM NOT EVEN AWARE HE IS IN THE ROOM AND I LOOK UP FROM A BOOK OR CUP OF COFFEE AND THERE SAMMY IS ON HIS BACK WITH WHITE SOCKS UP IN RGW AIR! I ADORE TUXIES AND LOVE WHEN ONE OF YOU ARE SELECTED FOR CAT OF THE DAY! ENJOY THE FLOWERS HONEY-YOU ARE GORGEOUS! SUSANSWATLIN518

Hi, Squeaker!

You are a pretty, cool cat! You look good in a tuxedo! LOL!
    Crunch here - another tuxedo short-hair - says hello...so does the other black and white boy, Whiskers! Enjoy your day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	42533   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gay kitties.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	42534   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers in a box.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	42535  

Now that has to be the Ultimate Buy One Get One Free Deal of all time, where you get Two Little Tuxedo Cats Romeo and Squeaker to bring joy and thier love of life into your home!!!
    Double your pleasure, Double your fun as the old Wrigleys ad used to go, and those two charmers must be a double handfull some nights , in the nicest possible sense of the word.

And they ahve such a beautiful garden to play in , and great weather to go outside and sit and relax in the sun, that way Our Good Lord planned it when he created our fur companions.

The Lucky Found Cats All love BOGO, and send a BOGO Bargain Day MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWS FOR BOTH ROMEO AND SQUEAKER OUR TWIN CATS OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations handsome Squeakers! Another good looking tuxie graces the COTD page. You fellas are so elegant looking with your black & white outfits; I've always had a soft spot for a tuxedo kitty (as you can tell by my Archy!).

Enjoy your stroll in the gardens (it sets off your fur nicely) and keep that doggie in line! Ask your meowmie to post a picture of your brofur, too!

Have a wonderful day, patrol the garden, keep the doggy straight, and get lots of treats and belly rubs today!!

Love from my boys...............
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Squeaker, how nice you look in meowmie's garden wearing your tuxie coat! You are so handsome! I hope you have had a very special day today as Cat of the Day! If meowmie wants to post pictures of Romeo and your doggy sibling I will be happy to ooh and aah at them !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678