Thread: Sparkey

Sparkey

Your little Sparkey was a darling, cutie pie. Made me cry to just read your story. I am so very glad you were there for him in his last hours.

(((((( hugs for you and your son)))))
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000933.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	42520   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000916.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	868.9 KB 
ID:	42521   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000881.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	42522   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000929.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	42523  
    Sheryll & Critters!

Dearest RB Sparky,
    We read your story and cried. You lived a great life and brought lots of joy to your humans.
    We are sorry you had so many hardships even though they didn't slow you down one bit.
    Continue to play hard at the bridge and know you will be remembered forever.
    Your buddies
    Beenie, Frankie and thier humans.

Tears are falling here as well for beautiful Sparkey. What a precious, sweet, joyful little man you were Sparkey, a little man with the heart of a lion and the spunk and spirit of a big boy! You most certainly lived up to your name, Sparkey! And no matter what challenges life threw your way sweetheart, you never stopped loving and enjoying every ounce of life, and your family, not for a moment. It's comforting to know that your Mom (or Dad) was there with you as you earned your angel wings, holding you and loving you when you left for the Bridge. I don't think there's ever been a doggie more loved that you Sparkey, and no doggie more deserving of our extra special, Sunday honors. We are so happy to have had the chance to meet you Sparkey, to learn a little bit about your wonderful life and all that you meant to your family. I hope it brings a smile to their faces, seeing you honored here today! To the family of Sparkey...you truly were blessed to have known the unconditional love and friendship of a dog as sweet, and loving and special as Sparkey. Hold onto those beautiful memories you hold in your heart, until that wonderful day when you all are reunited!
    Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sparkey

I AM VERY SAD TO READ ABOUT SPARKEY. THAT IS SO AWFUL BUT HE HAD A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND LOTS OF LOVE AND FUN-HE EVEN PLAYED WITH BALLS-SPORTSMINDED!I THINK THAT WHERE HE IS NOW- HE ISN'T SUFFERING AND HAS PEACE. HE IS PROBABLY CHASING OTHER PETS WHERE HE IS. PART OF SPARKEY WILL STAY WITH YOU OF COURSE. MY FRIEND HAS A BOSTON TERRIER AND HE HAS EYE PROBLEMS- I GUESS A CATARACT-ABSOLUTELY NO PUNN INTENDED. I HEAR HE DOES OK THOUGH. I THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR SPARKEY WITH US AND I WISH HIM PEACE ON HIS DAY OF HONOR.SUSANSWATLIN518

Dear Sparkey,

You were quite the loving friend sweetheart. Big of heart & spirit.
    I am so glad to know that you loved and were so loved in return. You
    surely sound like you were always the DOG OF THE DAY at your house
    Sparkey.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet Little Sparkey ~

Our Mom read your story just after our Mayor put it up this morning. She was gone today and just read your story again. The tears won't stop here at our house. We are all so sad to read about such a great little doggie going to the RB. Sparkey, we feel like we know you after reading about you. You were the best companion your family could ever have. You were an adorable little boy too. We are all sad for our friends, Carmen, Beenie, and, Frankie too. Last night, we worried about how hard it would be for them to read your story. Yes, we are sad but glad you had such a great life with a family that adored you. Play hard and celebrate today at the bridge. Sparkey, our wonderful Sunday DOTD!! Rest in Peace, Little Man.

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!