Thread: Magical Midnight

Magical Midnight

What a beautiful girl you are; that black coat of yours is so shiny! There's something magical about black cats, regardless of the silly stigma attached. My blackie Boo has been my good luck charm ever since he came to live w/me 18 years ago. It sounds as though you appreciate your good life and I'm so happy that you were smart enough to choose the right house for your home. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello, Midnight! You are a beautful feline. You can call me any time, Enjoy your day as COTD. Purrs to you and your human.

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, Midnight...the cat who came to stay! What a stunning, black beauty you are, and a girl with good taste I might add...in forever families! Whatever serendipity brought to your family's doorstep, there's no doubting you and they were meant to be together, forever and always! Yes, there definitely is something magical about you, sweetheart! And you've definitely worked your magic on me today, just as you did your humans so long ago! They are truly blessed, having a girl as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you in their lives! Lots of love, oodles of cuddles, and heartfelt congratulations to you on your much deserved Cat of the Day reign, beautiful Midnight! I hope you and your wonderful family, and all of your adoring friends and fans, enjoy a very special, ***magical*** day of celebration; a day filled with all things wonderful!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome boy you are, Midnight! No wonder your humans are happy to live with you. You chose the perfect home. Enjoy the attention you get and have fun playing with all the sticks you find. I'm very impressed that you will leave the birds alone - what a good boy!

Make sure to celebrate with treats, playtime and extra cuddles today - I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Many years ago when I was young, there was a show called Andys Gang with the wonderful Comic Actor Andy Devine.
    And one of the stars was a beautiiful Black Cat called Midnight who could play musical instruments and was quite charming.
    Your Midnight certainly reminds me of my favorite TV Star when I was young all those yeras ago , and I believe she was a Stray too.

Your Midnight is so sweet and beautiful how could anyone let a treasure like your Midnight roam loose.

Tubster Panther, Tubby 2 Angel and Ebonite Tubster and Ebony Beau Tubster All lead the Black Cat Cheer and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSS For Midnightthe Marvellous Our Mewest Cat Of The Day!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 05-16-2009 at 02:04 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Midnight what a lovely girl you are!!!

You certainly look contented all curled up in your basket!!! It makes me happy knowing you are having a wonderful life with a loving family instead of living on the streets. I wish every kitty had such a loving home.

My ebony cat, Chester, joins me in hoping you are having a wonderfully fun day. He loves it when one of the ebony gang is honored.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello midnight

HI DEAR! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE SIGHTED THAT CARRIER AND YOU ARE GETTING SET TO SPRINT OUT OF SIGHT-LOL WELL MAYBE YOU ENJOY THAT TOO.YOU SOUND LIKE A TOTALLY AGREEABLE GIRL! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU RESTING IN THE BASKET! PRECIOUS! YOU ARE PURRR-FECT FOR THE HONOR OF FELINE OF THE DAY! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Lovely magical Midnight! You look very comfortable and content in your green basket. Your coat is so shiny and pretty. I hope I'm in for loads of good luck because you've crossed my path today! Happy, happy Cat of the Day celebration to you, pretty girl Midnight!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Very lovely cat u have Happy Cat OF The Day Midnight. Live a long happy and healthy life

Thank You From Midnight and her family.

I dont know how many people will check back after they left all the comments. But I just wanted to say, this is one of Midnight's family members. And I just wanted to say thank you from Midnight and her family for all the nice and sweet comments. We really appreciate them. And am so glad and happy that she came and chose us to live with us and became cat of the day. She is a really sweet cat and great. And spent the day with lots of food and treats and got to just relax and have a great day.

So thanks again for all the sweet comments!

Marvelous Midnight!

I'm glad you wandered to the right house too! You seem to be such a sweet cat! Enjoy your day, cutie!