Thread: Hi guys. :)

Hi guys. :)

I'm not sure if many of you remember me, but I just wanted to post a little something to let you all know that I'm still around.

Angel and Mocha are both doing well!
    For those of you who remember and were following Mocha's thread:
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ighlight=mocha

She has pretty much recovered from her Cryptococcosis, though she is still on medication for a few more months to make sure it doesn't return.

Unfortunately, a few months ago, I lost my Dillian boy to kidney failure. It was all very sudden, but it heals my heart to know that he is now pain-free.
    Photobucket

And, last but not least, we've brought in a new addition to the family. It all started with a ... "visit" ... to the shelter earlier today, and ended with a kitty coming home in a carrier.

Her name is Chai and she is estimated to be around 7/8 years old. She's still very shy and will not be introduced to our other cats and dogs for at least a few more days.

Here she is! She's a doll so far.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Thank you for looking!
    I hope you all are doing well!

~ Julie

I'm glad to hear that both Mocha and Angel are doing well and hopefully the medication will clear up Mocha's problem for good. I'm so sorry to hear about Dillian. May he RIP.

Congrats on Chai!!! She's gorgeous and I'm sure that in time she'll settle into your household. Hopefully all of the introductions will go well too. Good luck.

Oh I'm sad for you and I'm glad for you. Sad that you lost your Dillian but glad that Mocha and Angel are well. And how adorable is your new kitty Chai! She's absolutely gorgeous and so lucky to be a member of your family. Thank you for sharing this w/us. Best of health to your fur clan and you, too.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I didn't know your Dillian, but I feel for your loss.

What a face on Chai!! Beautiful kitty!!

Chai is stunning! I'm sorry about Dillian, though.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

We are sorry about Dillian , hes now with the Animal Angel Army now and will be with you Mocha And Angel and is so pleased that you took in Chai, shes a real beauty!!
    What Beautiful coloring and we know that she will be comfortable and fit in well when she realiazes how much you love her.
    And Dillian has found a spot at a Resort where you can all be together in love , when its your.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm sorry on the loss of your beloved Dillian. What a handsome boy.

I'm happy to hear that Angel & Mocha are doing well and I pray that they continue to do so.

Your new addition Chai is absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS! She has such a pretty face. Prayers on the way that the introductions goes well.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010