Thread: my little buddy

my little buddy

This is my 1st time here really having a hard time at the moment as i had to get my Cat (Gonzales) put to sleep yesrurday May13 2009.He was my best friend and still is and always will be my best friend..And he has a place in my heart. I had to get him put to sleep he had cancer i loved him with all my heart and miss him more than ever every time i think of him i cry is so hard to think that just yesturday i was holding him in my arms.He was getting weak and not eating well and the Vet wasnt sure what type of cancer he had.We did a needle byopsy ultra sound assisted but there was to much fluid mixed in with it.
    Was shortly after that the Vet told me that it had probably spread to far to do any thing for him. But in my heart i know that he will be waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Last edited by viper; 05-14-2009 at 08:37 PM.

my condolences It is never easy to make that decision, but rest assured it was the right one. I'm sure Gonzales knew you loved him and were only doing so in his best interest. I had to put my bestest buddy down a few months ago and it still hurts to see pictures sometimes, but time eases all pain. You are among friends here for support if you need it.

I'm very sorry to read about your loss. Hopefully the happy times you had together will be a comfort to you during this difficult time.

I'm so sorry about your loss! RIP poor kitty cat!

Gonzales is getting that much needed rest now before he can play like a kitten again. He knows how much you love and miss him and he feels the same way, too, but in order for him to have a pain free life, he had to make that trip to the Bridge but his transition was easy and light and now he's looking forward to the day when you can be together again. My RB Puddy and Peeka are there and they'll show him the ropes. RIP, sweet boy and peace to your human.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Godspeed to the Bridge, Gonzales, and peace to your family on earth. Let them know you're OK every once in a while.

I, and everyone here, feel your pain. We've all had this loss and it can be unbearable. Cancer is such an awful disease. I'm sorry.

I am so sorry to hear that Gonzales has passed.
    It is very hard for us, who are left behind to wait.
    What helps me is to have a special place of mementos. Like in a drawer, so you don't have to see it all the time, but you know that it's there as a tribute to him. A framed picture, a favorite toy, a collar, some fur, etc.
    Then you can light a candle to his memory as you set up his memory spot.

Gonzales is safe and well now. He's waiting for one thing. The Grand Reunion.
    One Fine Day.

Gonzales had a great time touring the beer halls of Berlin, with piles of sauasages for him , and a bowl of beer!!!
    And An All Night Party hosted by the Rumanian Angel Army with many Gypsy Delicasies!
    Gonsalez hopes that you are not too sad, you and he had a great life together, and maybe you will see a Cat who needs a home, so that Cat can have your love too!
    Then Gonzales can visit you both.
    And hes looking for that place where you can share a great meal, and where your life can be renewed again.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm sorry for your loss!!!! I kissed goodbye our sweet Chester when he was PTS, it was 6 years ago and I still remember him in my arms so soft and warm...
    I know how terrible and painful you must be feeling right now, a big hug for you; it is hard but Gonzales is now pain free playing hard!!

I hope you feel better soon.
    RIP little Gonzales
    astrid

would just like to thank everyone for there love and support and my prayer is with u all and ur animals.

In my heart always my best friend and little buddy bro
    (Gonzales)

Quote Originally Posted by viper View Post
    would just like to thanks everyone for there love and support and my prayer is with u all and ur animals.

In my heart always my best friend and little buddy bro
    (Gonzales)
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I miss my little buddy Gonzales i mowed the lawn today and stopped where i had dug his grave and talked to him had a cry. But i know that he is in a great place up at Rainbow Bridge and is having fun playing with all the other animals.He knows i love him and he loves me in my heart always.

I am so sorry you have lost Gonzales. It is very painful to let them go, but I am sure you did the right thing for him.
    Rest in peace Gonzales.

I am so sorry for your loss. Gonzales will live forever in your heart but right now it just hurts