Thread: Fantastic news!!!

Fantastic news!!!

Bobby & Sweety have found a forever home!!!

Bobby & Sweety are fit enough to be adopted & this lady I interviewed is excited about working with Sweety & creating a safe cage for her disabilities!

In return the lady is giving Digi a photo shoot!!

Shes knows what I know of their past & how I have befriended Bobby & it has worked with all my friends the first time they tried it. So Bobby might have a hand issue (nothing was working), but if you do my trick you can give him nose kisses & he'll make kiss sounds back & will close his eyes. He just LOVES it

Sweety is easy. Take her out (she bites as holding her does hurt her a little & she can't perch on a finger properly), gently place her on your shoulder & shes happy as can be

I'm so happy for them!!

I almost thought I was never going to be able to rehabilitate them. I origionally planned on keeping them, but learned that Birds aren't my thing (I tried but in the end I knew). So I did what i do best. Rehabilitate damaged animals & turn them into loving happy pets someone will adopt from my mini rescue

I'll be sticking to reptiles & fish for now on.

so happy you found them a nice place... IŽll miss them though.. but IŽm happy for them
    CorinnaŽs Christmas Card Swap Ž06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da HouseŽ10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    so happy you found them a nice place... IŽll miss them though.. but IŽm happy for them
    I'll miss them too, but they deserve someone who likes birds. I can handle birds for a while but not longterm (as I learned).

I really do appreciate all the help you gave me to help care for them & to help make them sane after I rescued them. They will make their new mommy very happy