Thread: Junebug!!!!!

Junebug!!!!!

Hello Junebug!! You're a VERY pretty bunny! CONGRATS on pet of the day!
    Nice story and pictures! I enjoyed them all!
    Bella_Sadie_Hailey

Good morning, congratulations, and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, Junebug! What a beautiful, adorable little bunny you are, Junebug! Just look at that gorgeous coat; such beautiful coloring and wow, I can hardly distinquish your fur from the bark of the tree...total camo mode! How on earth did you get up in that tree anyway? hehe I so enjoyed reading your "happy ending" tale this morning, sweetheart! My heart breaks to think you were dumped so heartlessly by your former "people!" My heart also breaks for your former "boy," who lost his best buddy just when he needed you most! But thankfully you were found and rescued, and oh boy, isn't life grand now! hehe What a loving family you found your way to, what a happy, fun filled, carefree life you're enjoying! I'm not sure who's the luckier one(s), your family or you...OK, it's a tie!Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Junebug! Hope you're treated to a fun day of adventure out of your pen, some yummy treats, and all the love your big heart can hold! Cuddles and oodles of little kisses to you, adorable Junebug!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are a beautiful bunny, Junebug! I love your coat of many colors and the way they all blend together in harmony. I'm sorry you were separated from your friend the sad little boy, but hopefully he is living as happily as you are now, honey. I never knew rabbits could climb trees . . . quite an impressive feat! Wishing you a fun day celebrating your deserved POTD status, frolicking and climbing trees and getting all the attention you can handle from your loving guardians!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Junebug what an adorable bunny you are!!!

I really loved seeing your special pictures and meeting you today. I don't think I've ever seen a bunny in a tree before! You may start a new fad.
    I hope you are being royally spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Miss JuneBug.. Another Stunning of Beauty from Texas.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hello Junebug,

I also never met a rabbit in a tree. I am so glad you found another
    home with people who love you. Congrats on being our darling & very
    special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Adorable Junebug~~

Your story has broken our hearts, Junebug. We had to click on your picture and read it. You look so much like our Mayor's beloved Miss Hoppy. We're ecstatic that you found a wonderful home. It deeply saddens us that you were a victim of a divorce. We're sad for you and your "boy". We know he still misses you. You are just precious and we think you are a beautiful POTD today!! Please tell your new family to give you some little bunny kisses from us. Happiness always, sweetheart!!

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a terribly sad story that you had to go through a divorce too. I know that you have left a strong mark on the heart of one little boy who misses you even today.

But here you are "up a tree." Now everything is just perfect - a home where everyone loves you - a name that suits you to a "T" because you are so cute - and a drop dead picture of you that everyone should see.

Kisses and gentle pets for you sweet one.

Junebug!

What a wonderful write up, obviously people who know a lot about rabbits saved this beautiful girl's life.

Congratulations pretty girl on your special day!

Junebug, you are a beautiful bunny! I would love to give you some gentle petting. I hope you had a whole lot of fun in your yard and tree today! Happy Pet of the Day, precious Junebug! (p.s., if you could please coax your humans to register for Pet Talk, I would to get to know you better)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678