Thread: Jackson

Jackson

Hi Jackson.....What a handsome little fellow you are. You are just as cute as you can be. You can live with me. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Jackson !!!!!

We are taken aback at what a cute boy you are, sweetie!!! We have a cousin like you. Her name is Bella. She is a very very very peppy girl. She runs like the wind. Her Mom and Dad have trouble finding a doggie pal that can keep up with her. We read that you're like that too. Too bad you both can't meet. She has your markings and coloring too. You certainly have captured the adoration of your family. It's not hard to figure out why either!!! We also go under the covers. Congrats on your big day as our Monday DOTD!!!! Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses if she can find you still for a few minutes. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Steamy, Almost Unbearable, Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello there precious pupper Jackson! Oh, what an adorable, lovable little man you are! That face, those ears, that smile! You should come with a cuteness overload, alert label, sweetheart! And while you may be small in body, in spirit and spunk you're right up there with the big boys, and you even have the "big boy" collar to prove it! Your family hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you into the pack, Jackson! And it's clear you love them as much as they love you; what a heavenly match! (And you can now include me amongst your adoring fans, too!) Congratulations on nabbing our coveted Dog of the Day honors, Jackson! Hope you and your family enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration! Cuddles and kisses to you, adorable little man!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Smile!

Jackson, I love your smile!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Hi Jackson,

You are the cutest little pup. I love those ears sweetie. I hope you
    have a great day celebrating being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hugs & kisses for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Mister Jackson, aren't you the cutest little fellow in your sweater? Sounds like you and mommy have a pretty good life together. I'm sure she loves all 12 pounds of her dear little boy. Wish I could give you a kiss on that sweet face. Hugs and treat dear Jackson, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

He is such a handsome boy!! CONGRATS ON DOG OF THE DAY PAL~!

Hello jackson

I'M A DAY LATE-BUT WANT TO DROP YOU A LINE-HAPPY DOTD! I REALLY AN A CAT LADY-BUT THIS BREED IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES TO SEE IN SHOWS OR ANYWHERE!WHAT A SWEET BUNDLE OF ENERGY AND CHARM YOU ARE! BEST WISHES
    SUSANSWATLIN518