Thread: Amanda the Little Hen

Amanda the Little Hen

Congratulations, Amanda, for being Pet of the Day. You're a beautiful girl and you're so generous to lay an egg every day. You even take care of those pesky bugs. I'm glad to know you're fine after your terrible scare with the neighbor's dog. You are now the most famous chicken in the entire world. Here's to you, Amanda!

I, too, think that chickens make great pets. I had one when I was a little girl and I named her Gloria. I'm so glad that you survived the Husky attack and that we got to see how pretty you are, Amanda. Enjoy your day as POTD, sweet girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Adorable Amanda, you are a wonderful POTD! I would love to have a flock of your kind, and it is a pleasure to meet you, honey. Glad you were none the worse after that awful attack and that you survived unscathed. I'd bet all the roosters in the neighborhood are clamoring for your affections, pretty girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Amanda what a little beauty you are!!!

When I was little my mom had some pet chickens. They are amazing birds. You sound just as amazing. I'm sorry for your fright but so glad that dog didn't hurt you. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Amanda! You're not only one of the prettiest hens I've ever met, but oh so precious, too! And so generous, sharing your very own egg with your family each morning! We're so very happy and relieved to hear that you survived that scary attack unscathed, Amanda; your person wants you, her beautiful best buddy, around for a long, long time! Lots of love to you on your big day of honor, Amanda! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration with your proud people!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amanda-no rooster!

HELLO AMANDA! I FIRST SAW YOUR BRIGHT RED CREST AND THOUGHT YOU WERE A ROOSTER! I COLLECT ROOSTERS AND THEY ARE ALL IN THE KITCHEN-OF COURSE NOT REAL ONES!LOL BUT YOU ARE A PRETTY GIRL-A CHICKEN AND NOT A ROOSTER. YOUR FEATHERES ARE GORGEOUS THAT WAS A CLOSE CALL WITH THE DOG-BUT YOU ARE OK AND THAT'S GREAT.HAPPY PET OF THE DAY!IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU!SUSANSWATLIN518