Thread: Gorgeous Girl!

Gorgeous Girl!

Hi there beautiful Girl!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Nothing like the sight of a lovely, sweet hearted bunny to brighten a gloomy, rainy day! Lucky people your family, having your joyful self there EVERY day, bringing them so much warmth, sunshine and laughter! Bet everyone's doing the bunny hop-happy dance there at your hutch today, seeing you up on the big page, being honored here today! Hope it's bright and sunny where you are sweetheart, that you and Mini Me (and your best stuffie friend) are enjoying a very special, fun filled, loved filled day of celebration, being spoiled to pieces...lettuce and carrots all around! Cuddles and lots of love and nose kisses to you beautiful Girl, our very special, most deserving, Sunday Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

My Girl Is Missed.

I Emailed This Picture 3 years ago .I Was Shocked To See This Picture Posted Today,My Bunny Passed Away A Year Ago..She Is Missed..Her Friend Mini Me Also Passed As Well..They Both Lived to Be About 7 or 8 Years Old.
    THey Are Missed.. It made My Day Too See This Picture Posted..Thanks :0)

I am sorry that your bunnies have passed. But it certainly sounds as though you showered them both with huge amounts of love and great care.

They are probably having a binkie contest right now -

I am glad that you had the time with them that you did - and they will always be missed and loved.

Girl what a gorgeous bunny you were.

I'm so sorry you and your pal had to go to the Rainbow Bridge so soon. I know you are missed a lot by your loving human.

I hope they are having a fun celebration in your honor at the Rainbow Bridge today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry to learn that Girl has gone to the Bridge. She is beautiful and it sounds like she was very loved. I enjoyed reading about Girl today.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Girl

Thanks Everyone.. I Do Miss My Bunnies..But I Also Have 3 Cats And 1 Dog.

Actually One Of My Cats Were On Pet of The Day Last Year..Her Name Was Sox And We Now Live In Maine