Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PROGRESS!!! Former Illinois police sergeant indicted in death of #3 wife #19 - DARN!

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    From what Im told, convicted cops are kept segragated from gen pop.
    Sometimes the cops who run the jail 'lose sight' of inmates and stuff happens......

And I dislike DP's atty. about the same, too.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Her body may have been found. I just heard something interesting on my local news.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...rld&id=6824516

Excerpt from update...interesting about the blue barrel...and the body is that of a female.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7642347&page=1

But the fact that the decomposing body was found less than a mile from a blue barrel could be significant, as Peterson's stepbrother told "Good Morning America" in March that he helped Peterson move a heavy blue barrel from the Petersons' home into their SUV shortly after Stacy Peterson disappeared.

"I know he killed Stacy," said Peterson's stepbrother Thomas Morphey.

Area resident Michelle Williams spotted the blue barrel in the river earlier this week and notified police.

"A blue barrel in the river is something people would want to know about, especially police," Williams said. "When we first saw the blue barrel we first thought of Stacy Peterson."

Drew Peterson has denied any involvement in Savio's death and Stacy Peterson's disappearance, even as the majority of public opinion remains suspicious. Peterson has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges in the death of Savio, whose body was found in her empty bathtub with a gash in the back of her head. He remains jailed on $20 million bond.

Investigators say the partial remains of a small woman clad only in underwear were found by a barge clean-up crew on the bank of the Des Plaines River near rural Channahon, Ill.

The Will County coroner's office said it will conduct an autopsy today and investigators say DNA will be crucial in identifying the body.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Damn

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1...052709.article

State Police: Remains in Des Plaines River not Stacy Peterson or Lisa Stebic
    Comments

May 27, 2009
    FROM STNG WIRE AND HERALD NEWS

CHANNAHON -- Skeletal remains found last Wednesday along the Des Plaines are that of an unidentified man, Illinois State Police announced Wednesday.

There had been speculation the remains were that of Stacy Peterson or Lisa Stebic.

The remains, discovered on May 20, were sent to the ISP Forensic Crime Lab for DNA analysis and it has been determined they are that of an unidentified male, according to an ISP release.

"An investigation to identify the remains is underway," the release said.

The office of Coroner Patrick O'Neil originally reported, "The partial skeletal remains consisted of a rib cage, spinal column and partial left and right femur bones. The head, arms and below the knee extremities were disarticulated."

O'Neil said the search continues for the missing remains.

Also, a forensic investigation continues as to whether the disarticulation is a result of a postmortem (after death) artifact or antemortem injury.

The coroner's office, he said, was given a conservative time frame in receiving forensic DNA and forensic anthropology results of approximately two weeks.

A preliminary estimation of how long the unidentified person has been deceased is approximately several months or more, O'Neil said in a statement.

Other items that were discovered include shreds of blue jeans that contained a small amount of U. S. currency. Police continued to search the Des Plaines River where the human remains were discovered in Channahon Township.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Him being in jail is good enough for me.

-----------------

I want to head butt his lawyer.

Dip.....