Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Mr. Clean gay???

Is Mr. Clean gay???

Maybe this is a really dumb question, but I was watching a Mr. Clean commercial and noticed he has an earring in his right eat. I was told that if it's in the right ear, that's a sign the person is gay. It's not a big deal, I'm just curious.

Anyone care to answer?

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Well I don't beleive that to be true personally, the earring thing, but he's really only worried about how clean your house is. Being that he's fictitous, I don't think he has a sexual preference, he's just a clean freak.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Vela,

You're absolutely right. Thanks for clarifying that. I LOVE Mr. Clean's Magic Sponges!! I use them at work on the counters and they (the counters that is) sparkle once I'm finished.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Hahah actually I do use those, they work really well!

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

This thread is too funny....when I was a kid, I asked my mom if Mr. Clean was gay because he wore an earring in the "wrong" ear....me being like 10....didn't know any better! My mom replied by saying "I don't think he is a 'real' person, if he was he would be the perfect maid"! That was her answer...not the best I admit, but hey it stopped me from wondering!

I, too, LOVE the magic sponges....they work totally awesome!!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

This is one of the most insensitive threads I have seen in the Dog House.

Anyone could figure out the a man who spends most of his time in the kitchen with Mrs. Cubbison, Mrs. Butterworth and Betty Crocker is the farthest thing from being "GAY".

I pegged him as an adulterer or a pimp daddy.

Oh RICHARD, I KNEW I could count on you to chime in!!!

I vote for Pimp Daddy, how about you??

Now now, Richard, men and women can be friends, you know.

I think Mr. Clean the character was drawn long before anyone decided which ear was the "correct" ear in which a straight man could place an earring.

I've seen guys with both ears pierced. What does that mean? The they swing both ways????

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Now now, Richard, men and women can be friends, you know.

I think Mr. Clean the character was drawn long before anyone decided which ear was the "correct" ear in which a straight man could place an earring.
    True, thank goodness no one brought up the Gorton's fisherman....

But, why is Sara Lee being so quiet?

And why is the Clabber Girl still hiding in the cupboard?

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    True, thank goodness no one brought up the Gorton's fisherman....

LOL. This thread has hit me so funny.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post

Because they're having a threesome w/the Sunmaid Raisin Maiden.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

This thread is funny. It reminded me of a cocktail napkin I saw. It said:
    "By the looks of your home, you could use a homo!" Mr. Clean to the rescue!
    I thought I'd read somewhere that he was based on a real "model"

Aw come on!

I can see some touchy feely stuff in the kitchen, but nothing like what you suspect may be happening with the SR Maiden.

Mrs. Paul's blood would freeze at the thought!

You know, I just looked at the Mr. Clean logo, and his earring is in his left ear ... he's facing us, so it is on his left ear, but our right side.