Thread: Cloe

Cloe

Cloe....What a pretty baby you are. I love Dalmations. I have one that lives next door to me that comes over everyday for a doggie cookie.
    Wish you lived next door so you come over for a cookie. I know your family is very proud of you and their other animals. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Cloe

SUCH TERRIFIC SPOTS!HI-HAPPY DOTD. YOU ARE REALLY LIVING THE DOG'S LIFE AND THE PICTURES ARE COOL! I AM A CAT LADY UP IN UPSTATE NY AND LOVES DOGS TOO.I TOO LIVE WITH FUR ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT THAT ADDS TO THE CHARM-HA HA . CLOE I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY HONSUSANSWATLIN518

What a handsome pup! Congratulations on your special honor today.

Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Cloe! What a beautiful "spotty" girl you are! Your pics are melting my heart! I love that look on your face in the bottom shot, the one of you and your adorable fur bro napping on the "big bed!" You're wearing "that look;" the ears back, lips pursed, so much love pouring out of those soulful, brown eyes! Thud...utterly--->heart melting! How ever did your family get so lucky, to have been blessed with not just one but 4 sweet, loyal and loving pups, and 2 kitties! Your Mom truly is a modern day "Noah," and you precious Cloe couldn't have landed on a more awesome ark! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you and the entire furry crew on your much deserved day of honor! Hope you all are enjoying a super duper, fun filled Dog of the Day bash!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are a very pretty dog Cloe!
    CONGRATS on dog of the day!

Cute Chloe!

You are a very pretty girl! You are a natural model too - you and your brother!
    I like how your lounge area matches your coat - LOL!
    Today must be Spotty Dog and Cat Day, because the Cat of the Day here is a spotted Bengal! Enjoy your day, Chloe!

Hello Cloe,

What a pretty girl you are sweetie. You look like you like to be where
    the action is. I hope you have a celebration (with the other pups too) to
    honor your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs
    and kisses just for you Cloe
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gorgeous Cloe !!!!

You are one beautiful girl, Cloe!! It sounds like you are the perfect companion for Mom. Look at you in the picture with brother. You're a perfect Spotty lass. We love that picture. You're both stunning and such a great looking pair. Congratulations on your big day as our fab DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you and the Ark kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Cloe! You are a pretty girl and you look so happy in your pictures. I love the picture of you and your brother. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Cloe, you are beautiful!! I love Dalmatians. My sweet Dal, Cassie passed away in March...she was 3 months shy of 15, so I will ALWAYS have a special "spot" in my heart for spotty dogs!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner