Thread: Fire

Hybrid View

Fire

Hi Fire:

Fire is so handsome. I would love to have him. I know he has to bring
    your family great love and joy. I have never had a grayhound but
    I have heard how loving they are. Congratulations Fire on DOTD.
    I got to see how pretty you are.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Fabulous Fire!

You are one handsome lil' greyhound! Enjoy your DOTD status!

Fire, you're extra special because you were rescued!! We all know you're very fast, and you don't need to race to prove it.

Happy DOTD, sweetie, and have a wonderful time showing off your special self!

Oh WoW Fire your so Handsome.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Good afternoon beautiful Fire, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you! My heart always turns to mush when a brave and courageous "Grey" survivor is our featured honoree! Not only did your find your way to the most fab of forever homes Fire, but thanks to your "imperfection," managed to escape "running for your life" as well (though I must say your former "owners" sound like caring folks!) But I'm sure you would agree Fire, nothing beats a life of romping with sheer abandon through green pastures just because you can; taking car rides with your people, playing and protecting Micah, and oh...those endless ear rubs! I'd say you're well on your way to achieving your life goal Fire...being loved unconditionally, showered with all the hugs and cuddles your heart desires, being cherished all the days of your life! Your family are truly blessed, having a furkid as beautiful as you in their lives! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Fire! No doubt your proud Mom and Dad and Micah are making it a very special, happy and fun filled one, indeed! Please have your family share some extra cuddles, hugs and ear rubs with you, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Another fabulous Greyhound! Your name suits your coloring well!
    Hi from 3 other Greys, and one Spanish greyhound.

Fabulous Fire !!!!

We are so happy to meet you, handsome man. Your name fits your color perfectly. We guess you just decided to let the other doggies run after a fake bunny and you would run when you feel like it. We would love to see you flying through the fields. Such a happy day when your forever family got to adopt you. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you a billion kisses from us to help celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fire!

THIS IS A GREAT DOG!THE BOTTOM PICTURE IS PRICELESS.IT'S FORTUNATE FOR ALL OF YOU THAT FIRE HAS BECOME A LEADER OF YOUR PACK. I AM A CAT LADY FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK AND CATS DEFINITELY AVOID PACKS. THEY OFTEN PREFER TO HIDE UNDER A BED OR HIGH ABOVE EVERYONE ELSO ON A SHELF OR CAT TREE! FIRE-JUST YOU KEEP ENJOYING THE HAPPY LIFE.THERE-YOU WILL GET THESE SASSY SMILES TO MAKE YOU FEEL EVEN BETTER-HA HA! YOU ARE A PRINCE AND I ENJOYED MEETING YOU!SUSANSWATLIN518

Fire you are very handsome! Congrats on dog of the day!!
    I am sure you are VERY fast and no dog/animal has to race to prove it!

Whoa! Be still my heart! I'm SO in love with you, Fire! I couldn't be happier that you found a loving home that you can rule () and get a gazillion hugs and kisses all the time! I laughed when your dad said you could stand for an hour having your ears rubbed! Recently, at my dog park, I made friends with a greyhound who followed me around for an hour, just to get her ears rubbed! The following week, I got nudged on the rearend, turned around and found my new friend waiting for ear rubs! What a memory! So, I would be more than happy to accomodate you also! Be safe and happy and healthy, handsome boy! Happy DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!