Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a normal feeling to go through?

I think you are getting great advice - and advice from people who have been where you are now. You had structure in your life while you were still in school - and a goal to achieve.

Now you have graduated and you are floundering - questioning everything in your life because you have the time to dwell on it.

The job market is horrible - but it is horrible for everyone!

Volunteering for something you love to do can be very rewarding - go to a local school - read to the little kids - or volunteer at a shelter - or whatever activity that would be rewarding for you.

You know what is funny? In a few years, you will be settled down - know exactly where you are going - and miss these days when you had so much time on your hands.

It WILL all fall into place and what you are going through is completely normal!

Thank you everyone - I am still adjusting. I am about to leave for the weekend up in Lakeside, and I also purchased a book that I thought was of a good read for myself, to boost my self esteem, my happiness, and my postive outlook to whatever it may be in my way in life...

This is the book I got - so I plan on reading this over the weekend. Just a nice, quiet, some time alone with friends, and right by the lake is what I just need!

I'll bring back pictures..
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Just another voice to say that I felt the same way when I graduated from college. It was like I somehow expected everything to magically be better afterward and I was tremendously let down when it wasn't, ESPECIALLY when I realized that I couldn't cope with my chosen field.

It's been almost a year and I'm only just starting to get over the depression that started when I graduated.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Understandable. Cathy, That's exactly what I am going through..

I just got back from my getaway weekend - and it was SO MUCH WELL NEEDED. I actually feel great. That book is a great read too as well. I also had a chance to explore the landscape/lake with my Nikon D60. Love it.. here are pictures:

You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

great pics!!

there are times when i get feeling down and grumpy too but then i stop and take a step back and realize..hey what am i down for? I've got family and friends that love me, a roof over my head and food in my tummy.

WOW what a beautiful spot you were at, glad you enjoyed yourself and hope you are feeling much brighter about your future now, hang on in there, it will get better.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️