Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BOXERS!!! : )

hey jacqueline! this is very cool that i have my three bestest friends on this chat - karina, jacqueline, and lindsay. Lindsay is singing right now!

Oh NOOOOO! Everybody cover your ears hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lindsy is singing!!! Acctualy Lindsy sings pretty good!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by zippy-kat:
    Hi guys...

I have a flashy brindle boxer. Her name is Sassy Sara Leigh. They're sooo funny aren't they?!

Sara, however, has the grace of a bulldozer--I don't think agility is for her! lol
    I love brindle boxers!!!! They are soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh Jacueline, your smilie faces didnt work out that well

Happy Turkey day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (thanksgiving)

I love Boxers! My friend's neighbor has 4 of em! I wen't up to pet them but the oldest one didn't like me too much, but the pre-adults loved me! Boxers are SO sweet. Did you know that Ryan Reynolds ("Berg" from 'Two Guys and a Girl) has a boxer named Jobey!

Keep Luvin Your Dogs!,
    Rachel

I didn't know that!!!! That's cool!!!!

[This message has been edited by JKRJG24 (edited December 24, 2000).]

hi,
    i have 2 boxers; a male named Castro and a female named Jojo.
    my Jojo is pregnant and she should be expecting any time now. hopefully, she'll deliver right on 1st Jan 2001. any whelping tips and pretty names that u could suggest?

Hello Querida! Boxers are beautiful! Some whelping tips I have to offer are let the new mommy do all the work. It's kind of gross, but the mom will eat everything! The sacs, poop, blood, etc. It is gross, but that's what they do in the wild, so it's natural. Another thing is to get a whelping box. If you gan get a wooden one with guard rails thats great, but if you can't a carboard box will work. Dogs like to give birth in confined places so they feel secure. Also, dont let Jojo sit on the pups as she might do. After all of the puppies are out, you will need to take her out to go potty because the process of giving birth will take about six hours, depending on how many pups she has. there is alot of other very, very important things that yourvet will tell you, like how many pups Jojo is going to have. We named our pups Dotty, Buddy, Saide, Petey, Brooke, and Roxy. When they were adopted, there names were Cloey, Buddy, Saide, Tito, Maggie, and Abbey. as you can see, Buddy and Saide's names stayed the same and they live together. Good Luck and give both of your boxers a big hug for me!

Originally posted by BoxerLover:
    <STRONG> I love boxers! I have a female, fawn, 1 year old boxer named Nikki. She is very skinny and we can't seem to fatten her up(probably because she runs so much). We got her from a boxer rescue program and when we got her she had kennel cough and infected lips from gettig into the disinfectent in the kennel. What we didn't know when we got her was that she was pregnant! She had six puppies on June 28. They are gone now and I miss them so much! One of them lives down the street, though. Nikki is very healthy now and her coat is the softest I've felt on any boxer. I love her lips! She is my baby girl and I don't know how I ever lived without her!

[This message has been edited by BoxerLover (edited November 13, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by BoxerLover (edited November 13, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by BoxerLover (edited November 13, 2000).]</STRONG>
    Well-breed boxers are supposed to be 'lean.' They have a high metabolism - my female and male both are thin - 'lean' and the vet says that they are suppose to be. I feed them constantly and feed my female extra when she is pregnant and lactating - she is still thin but the pups are fat and plump -HEALTHY. Boxers are a high energy breed and should be thin. FAT boxers are more prone to Cancer, heart disease, and other problems. I find it hard to believe you got a pregnant boxer from a rescue - I thought they spayed and neutered all of the animals they adopt out. I know what you mean about the soft lips. Boxers' lips feel like a horse's nose to me - I don't know if anyone has ever felt one but it feels like crushed velvet. Hope you are enjoying your boxer. Go to my web page if you want to see some puppies - Look for June 2001 litter.

web page