Thread: Nifty Nemo

Hybrid View

Nifty Nemo

Good Morning and Happy Pet of the Day to you Nemo!!

You're a beautiful horse and worthy of the honor. Enjoy your special attention today and demand extra treats!!

Welcome Nemo.. Your so stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Nemo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picutures and reading about yout today. The action shot was great but my favorite is the one of your eating from your guardian's hand. What a happy smile on her face, and why not? She is with her best pal in the world. I hope you are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Nemo! You are a very handsome boy and you do look very friendly, too. Hope you have a great day celebrating how special you are with your family. Congrats on POTD!

Hello there gorgeous Nemo! Happy Pet of the Day to you! I so enjoyed looking at the lovely photos of you and your person, reading your proud guardian's glowing, loving tribute to her best friend and loyal companion! You're such a sweet boy, and it's no wonder all of the young ones flock to you!

What a terrific team you two make, in and out of the saddle! And no doubt that very special bond of unconditional love and trust you two share will only grow stronger with the passing years! How lucky your person is to have you as her best friend!

Congratulations and lots of love to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Neems! Hope you and your lovely young person are enjoying the happiest day of celebration, a day filled with lots of love and fun, and all things special!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello nemo!

AH-YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS-AND IT LOOKS LIKE GETTING SPRAYED WITH A HOSE MAY FEEL GOOD! ESPECIALLY IF IT'S HOT DURING THE YEAR! HAPPY PET OF THE DAY! I REALLY ENJOY THE PICTURES-THE JUMPING SHOT IS GREAT! I RODE ONCE BACK IN COLORADO WHILE ON A TRIP OFF BASE WITH A SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE. SCARY BUY TERRIFIC! I LOVE HORSES AND IN RECENT YEARS WHILE WORKING WITH THE SENIOR CITIZENS IN THEIR HOMES-I GOT TO KNOW ONE LADY'S THOROBRED BECAUSE SHE STILL OFYEN RODE AND WORKED HIM OUT. I AM PRETTY TALL SO I WAS ABOUT EYE LEVEL WITH THE HORSE!THE MEAN BLACK CAT IN HER HOUSE DIDN'T GET A RISE OUT OF ME BECAUSE I AM A CAT LADY WITH CATS AND I JUST LET IT ROLL OF MY BACK SO TO SPEAK IF SHE HISSED AT ME. ANYWAY-I LOVED THAT SITUATION WITH THE HORSE.THE LADY HAD EVEN TAUGHT A VERY FAMOUS OLDER ACTRESS TO RIDE! VERY COOL NEMO I HOPE YOU TWO WIN LOTS OF BLUE RIBBONS AND TRY DRESSAGE IF YOU HAVEN'T YET-I THINK THAT IS GREAT TO WATCH.BEST OF LUCKSUSANSWATLIN518