Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's our precious Pinot!

Hello Pinot,
    how wonderful to see you today as our COTD. I didn't know all of your story but it looks as if you put that paw on your meowmie's shoulder to tell her you needed help! She definitely saved your life and makes sure you will live happily ever after
    Kisses to you, sweet girl.
    Filou and Tigris send purrs.

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Pinot! What a treat to have a "homegrown" Pet Talker as our very special honoree! How proud your Mommy must be to see you up on the big screen! I'll be raising a glass of Pinot tonight in your honor, sweetheart! Congrats, cuddles and lots of love to you on your big day, beautiful Pinot! Enjoy your BIG day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Pinot. You are a very pretty feline - and a smart one too. Be happy with your human. Purrs to you

Thank you!

Oh, thank you everyone, I'm blushing so! Mom wasn't able to tell me of my special honor until after work-she didn't log on last night (to get the email)!
    I will just cherish this day forever, it means so much! I'm so emotional...I just have to hand the keyboard over to Mom...Thank you again!!

Pinot

Seriously, all, you PT'ers are wonderful! Thanks for the lovely comments for our beautiful baby (not that I'm biased or anything), she is indeed my special little Pinot-girl! I'll at least try to make her evening more special since I actually had to work today! Have a great evening, all, and we'll be talking! Pinot said she'd see everyone on the next Catmobile adventure!

Maggie (AKA Pinot's Mom)

What a pleasant surprise to see our Pinot honored as Cat of the Day! The hometown matched, the picture looked very familiar and we all know that there can be only one Pinot Noir. No wonder you're such an excellent Catmobile co-pilot, your extraordinary sense of direction led you straight to your great Meowmie and loving furever home!

Enjoy your day, sweetie. May you get plenty of your favorite treats (some of those crab cakes perhaps?) and tons of lovies. Since I can't deliver them in purrson, would you ask your Meowmie to give you lots of scritchies and lovies from me?

Groucho will be so excited when he gets home from Cat Court!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

My mom and I always check the COTD website. Sometimes we see who gets to see it first. This morning my mom commented on what a cute kitty Pinot is, which is her reaction to most of the kitties of the day, and I told her that I knew that kitty! I explained that Pinot and the catmobile are famous around here, having just returned from the Kentucky Derby. She was rather impressed. I told her that Morgan didn't go to the Kentucky Derby with the other kitties and she asked me well why not!

I do hope that your evening is special today dear Pinot. Concatulations to you!

It's our precious Pinot, indeed!

When I saw the thumbnail picture I said, "That looks like our Pinot!" So I clicked on it and sure enough, there she is! Guess what, my fur-nephew Milo gave his family a tap to let them know he had picked them, too. I guess that is what smart kitties do! You are just so so beautiful with your grey tabby and the calico markings underneath. Enormous round of hugs, snuggles and scritchies to you, sweet precious Pinot, and a very long and healthy life!

Fan of grey kitties,
    Elyse (and Cassie Kitteh too)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious pinot

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! WELL THAT WAS TOUCH AND GO FOR AWHILE THERE-HEALTHWISE FOR YOU! NOW I AM SOO GLAD YOU ARE DOING SO WELL!YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. I THINK I CAN TELL A LITTLE WHERE THE BITS OF CALICO COLOR ARE! MY PEPPER HAS ALOT OF TABBY GRAY STRIPES ALL ALONG THE TAIL AND ON TOP OF HER HEAD,EARS AND LARGE PATCHES ON HER BACK. SHE IS ALL WHITE EVERYWHERE ELSO-AND ON MOST OF HER FACE. YOU ARE VERY PRETTY-AND I LOVE THE PINK HEART CHARM ON YOUR COLLAR-WELL IT LOOKS PINK. I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN TODAY BEING IN OUR PET SPOTLIGHT! LOTS OF HEAD BUTTS AND KISSES TO YOU!SUSANSWATLIN518

Hey Pinot!!!! I was almost asleep when Meowmie called me to look at the computer. I was sooooo happy to see you as Cat of the Day!!!!!
    Boy, you sure knew what you were doing when you picked your furever family. But I'm sure all the PT kitties would agree that we really picked them!

Enjoy the rest of your special day. Sending you "WAY TO GO!!!" purrs and headbumpies.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE