Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never had Cats. Can someone tell me what she is?

Gorgeous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZooKeeper143 View Post

Her tail looks like it belongs on another cats body. Most of her is white, with toupe color through her body. She also has bright blue eyes and all whit paws.
    your cat is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!! i have a-LOT of cats and they are all dear to me!!! just wanted to say she is gorgeous!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZooKeeper143 View Post

Her tail looks like it belongs on another cats body. Most of her is white, with toupe color through her body. She also has bright blue eyes and all whit paws.
    It's hard from the way she's laying to see her face and her body colors just right to be able to tell you. Is there any way that you can post a picture of her sitting up looking at you? I'm petty good at cat breeds because I own six cats, I have one female Oiriental Tortie Point and then one pure bred male Oriental who is black and white, I have a grey tiger striped pure bred male Manx known as a rumpy riser, and I also have three Oriental Persian Tomcat mixes but only one out of those three is a Tortie point like their mother. Now all my females just had litters and the one litter were Oriental Persian Tomcat Manx mixes five of them had more Persian traits with both fur and facial features only one was born looking very close to a Himalayn. As soon as I can I will post a picture of him so that every one can see what an Oriental Persian Tomcat Manx mix looks like, because not all Manxes are tailless. I will also try and post pictures of all my cats so that every one can see what I'm talking about up above.

EveryWhere But Now Austell, Georgia is home.

Cat definately a cat.

Was not sure at first but I am 99.9 % now!

one amazingly gorgeous cat... and those babies...awww... that pic SHOULD melt anyone´s heart... so incredibly cute !!!!..

and I agree... more pics are a must we´d love to see more of them
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365