Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never had Cats. Can someone tell me what she is?

Never had Cats. Can someone tell me what she is?

Her tail looks like it belongs on another cats body. Most of her is white, with toupe color through her body. She also has bright blue eyes and all whit paws.

Well, from her looks (she looks ALOT like my Maya Linn) I'd say she's a Lynx Point Torbie mix. At least that's what the cat show judges told me Maya is.

She looks like a real sweetie!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thank you

She showed up at my house one day so hungry that she risked her life to come eat out of my 70 lb dogs food bowl. I decided to keep her, then noticed her belly getting bigger and bigger. She had 3 kittens. Only 2 made it. 5 months later my dog and her are best friends.

The orange one (Pumpkin Pie) Has a white chest and white paws. With green eyes. The White one (Cheese Cake) has orange ears and a stripped toupe and white tail. With bright blue eyes like mama. I found a great home for Pumpkin Pie and Cheese Cake and mama are staying with me =)

Awww, she and her kittens are beautiful! Hope she's got an appointment to get spayed, so there are no more accidental litters. I wonder if someone threw her out when they realized she was pregnant, poor thing. But she chose the right place for refuge!
    I've Been Frosted

Spayed

I just got her spayed almost 2 weeks ago. She is getting her stiches out on thursday. The kittens are adorable but I wont go through that again. She had them on my bed, and would not let me leave her side. My dog, was sitting next to us the whole time. And while she was in labor, she was trying to groom my dog!

Quote Originally Posted by ZooKeeper143 View Post
    I just got her spayed almost 2 weeks ago. She is getting her stiches out on thursday. The kittens are adorable but I wont go through that again. She had them on my bed, and would not let me leave her side. My dog, was sitting next to us the whole time. And while she was in labor, she was trying to groom my dog!
    Awww! That all just confirms she picked the right home to belong to!
    I've Been Frosted

Awwwwww! What a sweet picture! What is mama's name? She's what I would call a "domestic shorthair" since they can be a mix of all kinds of things! She certainly looks sweet and the kittens are adorable! I'm so glad she found you.

Kitty

The Mama cat actually belonged to the owners of the house I live in. She got out and they didn't try to catch her. When I told them about a cat that showed up, and explained to them what she looked like, they told me she was theirs and her name was Kitty. I told them I could catch her for them, but they said they were busy with just having a baby and I could call the humane society if she was bothering me. UHHHHH I would never do that. She is now a part of the family. And can you believe that when the landlord found out she had babies, she asked if she could have one!?!?! I told her I gave them all away.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooKeeper143 View Post
    The Mama cat actually belonged to the owners of the house I live in. She got out and they didn't try to catch her. When I told them about a cat that showed up, and explained to them what she looked like, they told me she was theirs and her name was Kitty. I told them I could catch her for them, but they said they were busy with just having a baby and I could call the humane society if she was bothering me. UHHHHH I would never do that. She is now a part of the family. And can you believe that when the landlord found out she had babies, she asked if she could have one!?!?! I told her I gave them all away.
    She looks like a real sweetie. Can you post more pics of her maybe sitting or standing? Wow the previous owners sound heartless. I am glad you found homes for the kitties and had mamma spayed. The kittens are adorable.

Sweet Mama cat and adorable kittens. I am agreeing with another here and think she is likely a domestic short hair except for the blue eyes.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.

She was so lucky to have found a wonderful, caring, person such as yourself I congratulate you for all you have done for this lovely kitty and her kittens.

hmmm..... I'd say lynx point Siamese mix, but I'd have to see a side view.

She needs a cutesy name like "Muffin" or "Cupcake" to go with her sweet little kittens' names.

Quote Originally Posted by aTailOf2Kitties View Post
    hmmm..... I'd say lynx point Siamese mix, but I'd have to see a side view.

She needs a cutesy name like "Muffin" or "Cupcake" to go with her sweet little kittens' names.
    I agree, we need to see another view! What I can see is STRIKING coloring! She looks gorgeous to me! That picture of the kitties together is so adorable! "Can we stay, please?!"

...and I also agree, the name of Mama should go along the lines of Muffin or Cupcake...

Well I would say for sure that she & the babies are just Cutie Pies.. Adorable.. Congrats on the new furrever family..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

WELL isn't nice to be picked, especially by such a beautiful baby. Those two little ones are most deftly hart breakers.
    GILL & Crew;