Hello! My name is Stacy Busch and I was recently named Director of Sales for Miss Autumn's Barkery () which is an amazing line of dog food and treats. The company was founded right here in Missouri by Victoria McDowell, who wanted to feed her dogs only the best food she could find...only problem was, she couldn't find any! So, after quite a bit of research and development, she began making her own! She has only 30 years experience in the animal and veterinary fields, so she knows her stuff!

Right now, we have three flavors of jarred food: Turkey & Brown Rice, Turkey & Sweet Potato, and Buffalo & Brown Rice. A 12.7 oz. jar retails for $4.95-5.95 and a little goes a long way! She also has homemade chicken and parsley organic dog treats in small and large sizes for $6.95 for an 8 oz. box.

I sell the products directly off my website, http://www.buschpetproducts.com, and I also carry some other great dog and cat items. Check it out!

*If you are a reseller/retailer/boutique/bakery, breeder, kennel, or other professional in the pet field, please feel free to contact me about wholesale pricing! [email protected]

If you have any questions or comments, we'd love to hear from you! [email protected]

Thanks so much for your time!
Stacy Busch