Thread: Grizzly

Grizzly

Grizzly....You are very handsome. I beleive you like to pose for your
    picture to be taken. I bet you are mom's baby. You are just so cute.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Gorgeous Little Grizzly !!!!

We are so happy to hear that your family saved you from that terrible place, Little Man!!! We know that was a happy day for all. Now you're a big strapping 30 pounds and living a great life!! YAY!! We would love to see you trying to climb up in that kitty condo. Have we mentioned that you're a very handsome man too? Quite a looker. We send big congrats to you on this big day as you celebrate the honor of being our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses from us to help celebrate-some for the fursibs too please. We wish you all continued happiness!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Grizzly! Adorable, fuzzy, chunky, charming...you're all that and so much more, precious little man! Just as your Mom predicted, I'm in love! Your photos are utterly heart melting Grizzy, and so is your story! Thank goodness you escaped that house of horrors; you are one of the lucky ones Grizzly, and we couldn't be happier for you! Hopefully one day, no more puppy mills! But, from such a horrific beginning, such a happy, storybook ending! Not only do you have the bestest forever Mom and Dad on earth, but a houseful of furry siblings to pal around with, and two loving grandparents to spoil you rotten! Life doesn't get much better than that, does is Grizzly? Wish I were there to give you a few dozen belly rubs and some hugs and sloppy kisses; hope your Mom will do that for me!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, baby Grizzly! Hope you're enjoying the happiest, most fun filled day, celebrating with Mom and Dad, Kendra and Franz, your grandparents, Dobie sis Bella and Luna the kitty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Grizzly

Dear Grizzly's Mom

I can surely understand why you love him so much, he is absolutely adorable and I have two 100 pounders that follow me around all the time to and I love them dearly. Please give Grizzly a Milk Bone for us.
    This is Jake age 6 on the left & Gracie age 7 they are the most spoiled pups but they give us a lot of love and we give it right back. They love to ride in the truck and also on the boat when they get the chance. They also love swimming but not baths.

Grizzly

Grizzly, chuckling at your name, cause you don't appear to be grizzly one bit and according to your mom, you are a little angel. I know you are just the most beautiful errrr........ handsome little boy pup I have seen today.. don't tell Rufus, he will cry. Well, okay, except for Rufus Puppy.

Sounds like a match made in heaven.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My mom is a slave driver!.JPG 
Views:	220 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	42433   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000472.JPG 
Views:	215 
Size:	315.9 KB 
ID:	42434   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000473.JPG 
Views:	212 
Size:	251.7 KB 
ID:	42435   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000586.JPG 
Views:	217 
Size:	801.5 KB 
ID:	42436  
    Sheryll & Critters!

Gorgeous Grizzly!

You are such a ham - LOL! I love your pictures. You definetely bring some excitement in your household!

Hi Grizzly,

Well, you do look like a fuzzy little bear cub. You are a cutie little fella.
    I am very glad to know what a great family you have.Congratulations on
    being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs and
    kisses too sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Grizzly Bear

Hi, Grizzly Bear! I love your coat. My Mom has a hard time dealing with long hair (even on herself), but I love it! As far as chasing felines, I only chase her when she starts it! But it sure is fun playing chase with her. I bet you have fun, too. I just wanted to say Congratulations on your day, and have a good time every day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I HAD TO DROP IN AND SEND.... CONGRATULATIONS GRIZZLY FOR BEING CHOSEN FOR DOTD!!
    wOO wOO wOO
    Last edited by KYS; 05-10-2009 at 09:22 AM.

----<---<--<{(@