Thread: Koa

Koa

HOW sweet what a sweet face. SO Sad what a horrible place he came from. I hate the thought of other dogs being there. I hope they are humanly put down when sold. I am glad you have made his days happy now.

Koa is beautiful!

What a story your little Koa has! God Bless you for loving him..I know he will bring you years and years of joy.
    He is beautiful..and hopefully his story will let others know that it it important to take care of all creatures..and will bring to light what goes on around the world..
    tina b

Koa

Koa.....It broke my heart this morning reading your story.I am so sorry you lost your leg. I had tears of sorry and tear of joy for you. I am so happy you now have a family that loves you very much and will take good care of you.
    You are so handsome. I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You deserve it pretty baby. Have a long and wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Precious, beautiful Koa! Just look at that sweet, precious face...that tongue! hehe We are honored to have a doggie as brave and courageous as you as our extra special, Sunday Dog of the Day, Koa! My eyes filled with tears, and my stomach turned inside out, as I read of that horrific place from which you were rescued. In your case we can only give thanks for your "imperfection," an imperfection allowing you to be freed from that unspeakable nightmare. Endless thanks to all of those who helped secure your release, especially Happy Ending Rescue for making yours a "happy ending." And to all of those wonderful people and rescue groups in Korea who continue to work so tirelessly on behalf of dogs in need. And of course thanks to your wonderful family for giving you a chance at happiness, and to all of those great folks who contributed to your fundraising page! You are much loved, sweetheart!

In body and spirit, you couldn't be more beautiful if you tired Koa! You are a true survivor, and an inspiration to dog lovers worldwide. Bless you beautiful boy! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, and each and every moment of your wonderful, happy, carefree, love filled life! No worries now, sweetheart. For all the days of your life you will know nothing but respect and unconditional love!!! All my love and endless hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Koa!
    P.S...I just tried the Fundraiser.com link and it appears to be broken. Maybe your Mommy can fix it for us!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 05-03-2009 at 02:34 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    It's difficult to know what to say after reading your story. Your life certainly started out in the most horrible conditions - I can't even imagine what it must have been like for you. As terrible as this may sound, you were fortunate that you sustained that awful injury to your leg, since it ultimately saved your life. I hate to think where you would be today if it hadn't happened.
    But now you will never have to know any more terrible conditions in which to live, and you will always be taken care of and loved - as you so deserve. I wish all the other dogs where you were could be so lucky. Your are a very brave little soul indeed.
    Congratulations on the very well deserved honor of being today's special DOTD!

To Koa's humans: What a wonderful thing you have done for this poor little dog. Happy Ending Rescue is a wonderful organization - what marvelous work they are doing. I was so sickened and saddened looking at the pics of those poor animals in such deplorable conditions. It's very difficult to have to realize that these dog farms and markets are a part of this civilized world. I wish there was a way to wipe them out along with puppy mills. Bless you for being there with a loving home and security for this sweet guy!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Koa!

What a horrible beginning for you! I know that where you come from, eating dogmeat is normal - I find it hard to understand! Anyway, you now have a new lease on life, and I'm happy for you! Congrats on being nominated for DOTD!

Hello Koa,

What a sweet pup you are baby boy. I am so happy that you made it
    out of that horrible place. You deserve to be our DOG OF THE DAY. You
    sure are one brave pup to have overcome so many misfortunes. Hope you
    have a big celebration with your loving family. Hugs & kisses too sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Koa

You are so adorable! so glad you are now in a loving home,it is very hard to believe places that where you came from exist and are doing that to dogs
    You are in good hands now and you look like a very happy puppy-enjoy your day!

Koa The Beautiful~~

We have to agree with Ellie in saying it's difficult to know what to say. Your story is beyond our imagination. In a category of things we like to think don't exist. We are so sorry to hear of this terrible place but so happy to hear that you got out of there safely. How horrible that you were attacked and lost your leg. It was a blessing in disguise, a bittersweet blessing. You are just the cutest little fella. It's our pleausre to meet you today and see you so happy and smiley. We wish to thank all the wonderful people that saved you. We can't thank them enough actually. Please tell your Mom to give you a million billion kisses today from us to help you celebrate. Congrats to our very deserving DOTD, Koa the Magnificent!!!! Happiness always, sweetheart!!!! Please beg your humans to join Pet Talk so we can get to know you better.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

For koa

HI-YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SUCCESS STORY! HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY!YOUR STORY IS AWESOME. I AM A CAT LADY-BUT KUDOS TO GREAT DOGS! WHAT A FRIENDLY FACE-YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE SCTUALLY SMILING AT US IN THE ONE PICTURE! I BET YOU CHEER EVERYBODY UP AROUND YOU! BLESS YOU!SUSANSWATLIN518

Koa, boy

Koa, what a sad story you started out life with! I am very sorry you ever had to have such a life. I am, however, very happy that you found a happier place, with people who truly love you. I sit here crying for you, and every animal that suffers at the hands of the real animals in this world! I think you are absolutely beautiful, and could not imagine anyone hurting you. Have a wonderful, long loved and loving life with the new family who loves you so very much. You truly deserve to be the Dog of the Day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Babies.gif 
Views:	331 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	42419   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Siblings.gif 
Views:	311 
Size:	252.9 KB 
ID:	42420