Thread: Leli

Leli

Leli....You can be my pretty little lady. You are so cute. I bet your dad does not mind you following him everywhere. I am very happy that you can see.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Lovely Leli ~~

What a wonderful morning it is to meet a beautiful Shar Pei girl by the name of Miss Leli. We love your name and think it's so fitting. We personally think we don't get to meet enough doggies of your breed so it's always good to see one. Especially suce a wonderful representation like yourself, doll face. Such a girly girl in all your splendor. You look so pretty in your beautiful lei and pink sweater. Actually, you also look great sans both. We're so sorry to hear about your early eye problem. Thank goodness that's gone and your amber eyes are smiling. We would give anything to see you sprint. Both of us love our sweet taters too. Aren't they great? Congratulations to Princess Leli for being our TGIF DOTD!!! Please tell the family to shower you with kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Leli

I would just love to hug and kiss that sweet pup, Leli looks so cuddly and soft. She is a real beaty, please give her a couple of Milk Bones for us. Congratulations Leli for being Dog of the Day.
    This is Jake age 6 on the left & Gracie age 7 they are the most spoiled pups but they give us a lot of love and we give it right back. They love to ride in the truck and also on the boat when they get the chance. They also love swimming but not baths.

LeLi, girl

What a serious look on such a sweet face! I bet your Dad is just as attached to you, as you are to him! I can't believe that you needed to be rescued! What a terrible person to give a beautiful girl like you away. But, you have a happy family now, and that is what is important! Have a wonderful you day, and don't forget the treats, Mom!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello there beautiful Leli girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! Your family chose the perfect, and the loveliest name for you, sweetheart! And how fitting that your stylish, very girly-girl neckwear would be lei; how pretty... and your pink sweater too! I ask you Leli, who could resist a girl as precious as you! Certainly not your proud people, (especially your Daddy, hehe) and how lucky they are to have a pup as beautiful, sweet and loving as you to call their very own! We give great thanks to them for adopting you, for providing you with the bestest forever home imaginable! And thanks to SharPei rescue for all of their dedication and hard work, helping to re-home so many deserving doggies such as you! I'm so happy to hear that your serious eye issues are but a distant memory, Leli! I have to say, yours are among the prettiest, amber eyes I've ever seen...and so filled with love! Now you enjoy your very special and much deserved day of honor, sweet baby girl! Hope you're treated to all sorts of fun adventures, extra good loving, and of course, some sweet taters! Much love and big hugs and smoochies to you beautiful Leli, DOG OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Leli,

Hi sweetheart, it's good to meet you today. I'm glad you can see
    now without the problem you had before. You look very pretty in your
    pictures. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses for your pretty
    face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Leli, how pretty you are. I love that first photo with the flowers on your collar, you do look like such a girly-girl. I'm glad your eyes got fixed so you could see things; it must have made you so happy. Your forever family sure does love you sweet Leli, and I'm sure you love them back just as much. Wish I could give you a big hug, sweet girl. Congratulations Leli, on being our DOTD.