Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mouski !!!

Mouski !!!

Mouski....What a face! I just want to kiss that sweet little face all day! You are an absolutely adorable little girl, and I'm sure you're the apple of your parents eyes. I'm not sure who is the luckiest...you or your humans! Have a happy day, you special little one, and congrats on being chosen as Dog of the Day!
    ~~~~Catlady2500~~~~

Mouski, Mouski, Mouski!! What a labalicious little girl you are! And what's more tempting than a bowl of chocolate mousse, you ask??? A BIG lapful of Chocolate Mouski!! I see that you've wasted no time in showing off for the world your friendly, playful, mischievious, life loving Labbie personality! Of course you have your boyfriend Marly to take you by the paw and perfect your technique!! I know your family is in for many, many years of love and laughter with a beautiful, smart, loving girl like you Mouski! Me and my Labbie girl Star are so happy to have seen your precious face this morning Mouski! Have a most wonderful day celebrating your much deserved honor, sweetie! Congratulations to Mouski, our precious Labbie pupster Dog of the Day!! Lots of hugs and "chocolate kisses" to you cutie pie from all of us here!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-26-2002 at 06:16 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mouski, your face has brightened my raining day! What a gorgeous Labbie girl you are! I love your pretty eyes and that sweet chocolate face!

Congrats on being DOTD!

What would be better than a chocolate kiss from a little chocolate Mouski? Absolutely nothing
    I was so happy to see your beautiful face grace the dotd section today, you brightened my otherwise dreary morning!
    I hope you gets lots of love & kisses (not the chocolate kind) on your special day!
    Congratulations sweet Mouski!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

You are just a beautiful little girl! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day! That's quite an honor.

XoX
    Joanie, Tiffany and Shana (my cat)

Oh my!! You are one beautiful girl, Mouski!!! I absolutely grinned from ear to ear when I saw your inquisitive little face pop up this morning!

What a life you have!! Going to the park, twice a day, playing with Marly, sleeping on daddy.

Congratulations, precious one, on being a perfect Dog of the Day!

Oh my goodness gratious! Mouski you are off-the-charts cuteness! You have a picture perfect labbie look, and it sounds like the most perfect labbie personality. Congrats, sweet thing, and make sure your parents spoil you something terrible today You deserve it.

Good Morning Mouski, That photo of you is the most adorable I have ever seen and I love your name. I can certainly see why your family loves you so much, you are so cute. It sounds like you have a wonderful life visiting the park twice a day and going to the Cottage with your boyfriend. My goodness, Congratulations dear, sweet Mouski Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Mouski

Look at that face, you are just too cute for words!!! The head tilt makes quite a perfect pic.

Congrats on being DOTD...

Dear little Mouski:
    You are as sweet and delicious as a good chocolate mousse. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!!! Although you have fun every day, perhaps today you'll get an extra trip to the park for a good swim or more time to nap on you dad's lap to celebrate the title. Many hugs and kisses on your lovely face from us.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Oh Mouski, your precious face stole my heart! That forlorn look on your face is priceless. Though, I know you're not sad. Sounds like you lead a very happy life. You are too cute for words. I'm happy you're DOTD.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

OMGoodness!!! That face!!!!!! Simply precious!!!! Congrats to you, cutie, on Dog of the Day!!!!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Mouski, you are going to get a lot of attention on Pet Talk today because you deserve it!

You sure are adorable, and I would love to hear all of the nicknames your humans have for you.

Congratulations on your special day!!

Mouski

Lovely lil lab you are! I saw chocolate labs for sale in the newspaper but my husband had to presaude me not to go take a look!

Hope you, Mouski have a happy day!

Rachel
    *I always knew my life would never be the same when Molly entered my life*

YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY! WHAT A SWEET, ADORABLE, PRECIOUS, PLAYFUL,HAPPY, GORGEOUS GIRL!