Thread: Charlie

Charlie

Charlie does make a great dog of the day! I love him handsome markings, and he looks so fuzzy and cuddly. Give him a couple of Milk Bones for us.
    This is Jake age 6 on the left & Gracie age 7 they are the most spoiled pups but they give us a lot of love and we give it right back. They love to ride in the truck and also on the boat when they get the chance. They also love swimming but not baths.

Handsome Guy Charlie !!!!

Who could fill an empty nest better than you, Charlie? You are just the cutest guy on earth!! We love Corgis in our house. The description of you that Mom has given is perfect. Bless our Corgi loving hearts after reading and agreeing with that. Both pictures have captured how handsome you are. Being just a young fella, we think the kitty will love you in time and you can share the bossing duties. Congrats on your big day as our Saturday DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses on that sweet facie of your's(some for kitty too). We wish you happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Charlie, you are such a handsome little boy. Yes indeed, you make a great dog of the day. I know you're going to bring so much fun into your humans lives and they will be so happy that they brought little Charlie home. Have a great life sweet boy, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Congratulations and very happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable Charlie! What a fine job you're doing, filling in for the fledglings who have left the nest, helping to ease your Mom through that tough transition! Then again one might be tempted to ummm, push the kids out the door in order to make room for a cutie pup like you. I mean who could resist those ears, that face, those low riding "wheels!" And I too am sure that before long even kitty will be unable to resist your sweet, charming, adorable self! Hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled, "top dog" type day; being treated to lots of fun activities, being spoiled to pieces! Hugs and smoochies to your very special and most deserving DOTD, Charlie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Charlie,

You are the cutest pup Charlie. Congratulations on being our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you enjoy all of puppy classes. I'll
    bet to will do very well too. Sending cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a great Dog of the Day you are! I love corgies.

P.S. My "grandson" is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, named Charlie.

I had to drop in and send.... Congratulations charlie for being chosen for dotd!!:d

----<---<--<{(@