Thread: Rocky

Rocky

What a smart bird Rocky is, he has quite a wonderful vocabulary and he is very handsome too. Give him some birdie treats for us too!
    This is Jake age 6 on the left & Gracie age 7 they are the most spoiled pups but they give us a lot of love and we give it right back. They love to ride in the truck and also on the boat when they get the chance. They also love swimming but not baths.

Yay Rocky

What a surprise to open up Pet of the Day and see my dear beloved friend Rocky!

Rocky and his mom are good friends of mine. We met on the Bird Channel and since we live close by each other, decided to meet in person. Well, let me tell you, Rocky is all that his mom claims and more!

He and I have become buddies and he lifts his crest and bops up and down when I come to visit. We share kisses and secrets. AND, he is so very handsome.

I am delighted to be Rocky's honorary aunt!!

With love
    Cathy

Thanks Aunt Cathy!!!

WOW!! I'm so excited!!! I made Pet of The Day!!! Thanks for letting us know and now I have to go celebrate!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!

Greetings Rocky!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful birdie! I so enjoyed reading your heartwarming, most entertaining (laugh out loud) story, Rocky! And oh, your photos are just breathtaking! Kudos to the talented photographer for capturing you in all of your avian beauteousness!
    Your Mom was so lucky to have you there by her side, helping her through her very difficult, most challenging time. Time and time again I find it's our companion animals, and their unwavering, unconditional love, who we can turn to for comfort, count for healing our bodies and our spirit, when we need it most! And I'm sure even when your Mom was feeling her lowest, she found it hard not laugh and smile at your antics! I know I laughed out loud reading how you play hide and seek beneath the covers with your sister; amazed at your gift for the gab What a character, what a fun loving guy! You truly are one extra special, best feathered friend Rocky, and we're honored to crown you our 'top pet!" Enjoy your well earned day of honor Rocky, and many, many more happy, love filled years with your Mom and sister! Love and cuddles to you, precious Rocky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky your name fits you so well.. Your Adorable.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Rocky what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I couldn't help but smile when I read about you today. I'd love a game of hide and seek with you and to tell you a secret or two. What fun you must be to live with.
    I hope you are being royally spoiled today!!! You certainly deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello rocky!

WHAT CAN I SAY-I AM TAKEN WITH YOUR STORY AND PICTURE! I IMAGINE YOU WHISPRING IN MY EAR-MUST BE SO DARN CUTE!I AM A CAT LADY IN UPSTATE NEW YORK BUT I LIKE BIRDS AS WELL. THERE ARE A FEW BIRDS LIKE YOU IN MY CATS' VET'S OFFICE SINCE HE ALSO TREATS BIRDS. HAPPY PET OF THE DAY TO A LITTLE SUGAR!! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518