Thread: Some kind of mix?

Some kind of mix?

I've been trying to figure out what kind of breed my cat Bitty after she passed last May. Every time I think I find something close I'm not sure, and I really want another cat similar to her. She was my best friend and probably one of the weirdest cats I've ever met.

Here are her pictures if someone has any idea please help.

(She broke both of her ears. One by running into a table, and the other by trying to get outside before the door closed.)

From her blue eyes, I'd say she had some Siamese or other oriental breed in her. I'd say she was an Domestic Shorthair/Siamese cross. But I could be wrong.

From the looks of her ears, she MIGHT be a Scottish Fold or American Curl mix.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    From the looks of her ears, she MIGHT be a Scottish Fold or American Curl mix.
    Thanks for the advice but I said she broke both of her ears, she wasn't born that way.

Oh, okay. I didn't realize she broke them. She's a sweet little thing.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

???

I am NO expert on breeds-- but I'd go with a DSH/Siamese or Oriental cross, in that dilute calico coloring-- the china-blue eyes are classic Meezer or oriental shorthair, she's short-haired, and the dilute calico coloring has been possessed by two of the most amazing, remarkable cats I've ever known- LOADED with personality, intelligence, and especially LOVE and interaction with their humans....... so, those are what I'd look for-- and, for preference, just because it's the RIGHT thing to do, I'd search SHELTERS and such, because both the aforementioned amazing dilute-calico shorthairs were ADOPTED SHELTER CATS......don't know if that relates but why not go with what worked before? Short hair, blue eyes, probably a lot of conversation, and a dilute-calico color pattern- how can you miss? Beauty, brains, love, and they NEED YOU-- they'll have it all.....

Quote Originally Posted by MissLexMonster View Post
    I've been trying to figure out what kind of breed my cat Bitty after she passed last May. Every time I think I find something close I'm not sure, and I really want another cat similar to her. She was my best friend and probably one of the weirdest cats I've ever met.

Here are her pictures if someone has any idea please help.

(She broke both of her ears. One by running into a table, and the other by trying to get outside before the door closed.)
    I would have to say that she's a mix of Oriental and Persian because both breeds have blue eyes and you can have a shorthair at times when you mix the two as well they don't always have to have the persian coat.