Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first time posting here .... introduction.

My first time posting here .... introduction.

Hi! This is my first post here, and I thought I'd introduce myself.

I own a boarding kennel and grooming shop. I volunteer at the local humane society, where I foster/rehab dogs. I also do some breed rescue.

I own eight dogs of my own, and currently have four foster dogs. (Which are turning into quite long-term fosters. ) I also have eleven birds, two fish and a snake.

Here is a link to my dogs' webpage, if you would like to see them: http://www.geocities.com/lotza_dogz/

I'm looking forward to posting and reading on this board.

Welcome! So which dog is your username after - Twisterdog? Is that a current dog? What kinds do you have?

Actually, Twister was a very long-term foster dog that I thought I would never find a home for! Sweet, sweet dog, but she had some issues! The first message board I ever posted to, I just made up a name really quick because I didn't know what I was doing .... "Ummmm.... Twisterdog." Well, years later, I only want to try to remember one user name ... so it is still Twisterdog. Twister has been in her wonderful forever home for almost a year now, and she is doing great!

Oops, I forgot to answer your second question!

I have a jindo, an American cocker spaniel, an Australian cattle dog, a smooth fox terrier, a Jack Russell terrier, a Jack Russell/Beagle mix, a smooth fox terrier/chihuahua mix and a whippet/pointer mix.

My foster dogs are currently a smooth fox terrier, a greyhound/pit bull mix, an unknown fuzzy terrier mix, and an Australian cattle dog.

WOW! 11 birds! Lucky you! I have two cockatiels and they are the sweetest things! What kinds of birds do you have? I love birds! We'll love to see pictures of your birds in Pet General if you don't mind! There are many others who have birds here as well.

Hi Twisterdog, welcome to Pettalk! I just checked out your website & your dogs are absolutely soooo cute and beautiful!!

Hope you enjoy Pet Talk as much as we do! I checked out your web site and you have a beautiful furry bunch! All of your pups are so adorable!

A big welcome to you Twisterdog!! What a great furfamily you have there!! And what wonderful work you do in fostering those pupsters!! I help out part time at my friend's boarding kennel which also provides grooming services. We also hold obedience and agilitly classes. I'd love to compares notes! I hope you stay with us. It's a great group!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome to pet talk! I loved your dogs, very adorable & cute descriptions!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

H Twisterdog! Welcome to Pet Talk! I just checked your website and furbabies and your bird are all so beautiful!!! Nice stories too! YOu'll enjoy here at Pet Talk, peple here are very nice and very friendly.

***W A R N I N G*** - Pet Talk is very addictive!!!!!

Keep your posts coming!!!

WELCOME TO PET TALK!!

You have some beautiful furbabies and LittleBirds story is just so amazing.

I'm a sucker for Blue Heelers ever since I adopted Kia. She a Husky/Heeler mix.

Like popcorn bird, I'd love to see pics of your other animals as well.

And what kind of snakes do you have?
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I think you will fit right in with all those wonderful fur and feather and scale kids you have I thought your dogs were SO beautiful, and the little starling, too, but I would really love to meet the rest of your gang. Get that camera a clickin'

I have two rescue dogs: Graham the aussie mix and Kersey the GSD/rottie mix. I also have a little grey and white rescue kitty named Minion.

Welcome again and have fun becoming addicted to the site

Welcome to Pet Talk Twisterdog!

[size=large]Good to have you here! [/size]

I took a gander at your site, it's great! I love all your animals, do you have any more pics to share? We LOVE pics!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hello and Welcome!! I'm sure that you will enjoy it here!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

WELCOME TO PET TALK!
    You will find a home away from home here. I haven't checked you Web site yet, but I'm sure all your furry and feathered friends are wonderful.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..