Thread: RIP, little kitties

RIP, little kitties

Two days in a row, going down the 2 lane road to work, I have seen cats that have been run over and left. Yesterday it was an orange cat, today a tabby.

Both were in the same area. Someone removed the orange one, but when I was going home, I saw the tabby. If I had thought that no one would move him off the road, I would have turned around this morning and moved him. It was a heartbreaking sight and I cried all the way home.

Play hard at the bridge, little kitties. I'm sorry there are people out there who are in such a BIG hurry to get somewhere, probably going over the limit with no concern for any living being.

My heart is so sad.......................
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I have also moved little bodies of cats that have been hit by cars....such a sad thing to have to do. I know that they are very safe at the Bridge....sleep safely....

Its dangerous as theres a dead end street where the Found Cat Hotel is located so not only do these lead fooed idiots race down the road, they have an unofficial road the they use when a trains comng to save time ging to the next main roads.

Sad to say but Tiger , Orange Blossom , Orangie , Scatchy , Scratchier , White Star , Rascal and Mellow Yellow have all been killed by careless drivers and I think someone hit Greystoke as hes wobbling around now.

People ae in such a hurry.
    Its like a character that Will Rogers used to write about his Uncle Harry, called Uncle Hurry as he was always in one.
    On his headstone they wrote
    He was in such a hurry
    He couldnt wait to get here.
    Poor Dear Cats , they will get thier revenge sayeth the Lord,
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It's an all too common sight, unfortunately, to see dead animals on the road, especially kittens. The only comfort we can take from the situation is that they're now free at the Bridge and not in any pain. RIP, little ones.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11